engine is for sale or trade 358 c.i sbc 350 punched .40 over bored line bored deburred fitted with a 48.5 pound steel crank crower 6.0 crower i beam rods
manely 2 valve relief flat top pistons plasma moly rings clevite h series bearings set of 867 pontiac aluminum heads 2.05-1.65 stainless valves 1.5-1.6 roller rocker arms bo-laws stud girdle50cc heads210 runners special ground small diameter cam .533-.585 lift lunati cam holds 80 pounds oil pressure at idle only run wix filters and brad penn oil dirtnut10maol.com or 757-374-3159 video of engine running can be seen on my page at facebook.com frank e mcclenny jr chesapeake va also heads are studded with arp studs as well as bottom end . motor is fresh just the way i just pulled it from my race car after race 2 weeks ago only has 50 laps on it since freshened full payment at pickup within 5 days or arrange shipping possible meet part way for pickup please note selling as long block only no intake carb distributer or pumps pulleys they are available to buyer for more if wanted freshened engine got new melling hv 55 oil pump and pickup new 7 quart pan new 1 piece oil pan gasket.
just to add few things cam is solid lift cam small diameter takes a .100 longer fuel pump rod before i changed cam and few other things and freshened it up motor ran high 10s low 11s in a 3300 pound camaro in quarter mile . what is included in this auction is 350 4 bolt main block that has been bored line bored deburred chevrolet steel crank that was lightened up some crower i beam 6.0 rods manely 2 valve releif flat top pistons forged assembly was assembled and balanced fitted to block with arp studs clevite h series bearings and plasma moly rings has lunati cam and lifters pontiac aluminum heads for sbc made by brodix with 50cc chambers stainless valves 1.580 if i remember right triple springs 10 degree locks 2.05-1.65 valves comp cams i believe rockers 1.5-1.6s bolaws stud girdle new melling high volume oil pump and shaft new 7 quart double kickout oil pan front double row timing chain lunati and aluminum timing cover and balancer things not included but still on motor right now with option to buy at end are complete distributor and wires complete carb and intake victor jr intake c&s 2 barrell carb valve covers holley high volume mecanical fuel pump and cv products .100 long rod all pulleys and brackets and fan on front of engine howard stewart stage 3 water pump also available if interested have the deep sump drag oil pan and pump and rod that came off engine will sell or trade out also thanks
anyone seriously interested will leave it complete race ready drop in and go for 2800.00 with all pumps dist, pulleys belts , 500 cfm c&s 2 barrell carb with fuel log and all drop it in hook up and go also engine is for sale locally so if you are serious give me a call thanks frank 757-374-3159