Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jerry,
    Jealousy is a terrible thing and there is plenty of it to go around on here...

Last time I discussed Bank of America it was around $5 a share...yesterday it hit $11+, I don't hold onto it but that is still double your money in a year. I sell it 5-10 times a day 10,000shares at a time and I sell on a NICKLE up or down swing, maybe some of you morons can help me with that math...5c times 10,000 = $500 do that 5-10 times in a day and that is a decent day in my book, it usually takes me a couple hours to get that done and I do it M/W/F mornings as to allow my account 24hours to settle.

Thanks again for the nice comments, I have a lot of great customers that support me and my business. I just put springs and oil in crate engine that ran 3rd at Swainsboro and driver said it made a big difference in his stock 604.

I am getting ready to start back pavement racing in Crate Lates, along with sponsoring and running some Karts. We will be testing our 2 Port City Cars at Anderson later this week with 3-4 dirt drivers moving to pavement to get some laps in to get ready for Lanier Raceways Grand Re-Opening.

I will have my first retail business in 20 years. Will have more info when it gets closer. We will have actual storefront and open to local racers for parts and pieces and any custom work they need. We should have shock and spring dyno for pavement and dirt late models, chassis jigs for pavement and dirt repairs. I will also be working hard to complete my own Inertia Engine dyno system for use and testing in 2014. Chassis dyno is being updated and will probably only be for in-house cars and existing Super and Crate customers. Still have a couple corporate clients that have 100days contracted so public work is about impossible.

For Karts we will sell all kinds of parts, wheels, tires, clutches, electronics and bodies. We will also have full chassis building and powder coating along with trackside race schooling when needed. We will also have in house tire prepping and cutting services for those in need. For engine customers we will have a fully Computerized Inertia Engine Dyno for Kart engines up to 75HP (same system used by Ducati Racing ), and an old faithful Hydraulic dyno for engines up to 30hp.

I will have more info for anybody who wants it. We should be ready for walk in customers in a couple weeks.

Anybody on here that wants me to re-explain something or go over it let me know, be glad to update any posts. As far as working for teams, I have on a contract basis. Warpspeed might have worked at Hendrick but I never met him over dinner at Randy Dortons house. HMS never purchased a Serdi from me as they were sponsored by Sunnen, but the 2 R&D shops responsible for HMS Cylinder Head development both had one of my machines in them.

I don't recall being called out but to me that is an immature term used by folks looking to start trouble. If you want to start a discussuion fine.

I just had a new customer run one of my Fastrak Crates at the National Race at E.AL, He decided to run with the Limiteds for more money than crate, qualified 7th and ran 7th. Not bad for a rookie first time there.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    I just had a new customer run one of my Fastrak Crates at the National Race at E.AL, He decided to run with the Limiteds for more money than crate, qualified 7th and ran 7th. Not bad for a rookie first time there.
    Looking for clarity on a couple of things:
    1) Was this Fastrak Crate sealed by you?
    2) What date was this race held? Are you talking about the night of the National 100 at East Alabama or are you saying there was a National Fastrak race at East Alabama?

I love the way we all get the red marks, but you have people on here calling other folks, "morons, idiots, etc" and more than once...Kinda sad...As far as Warpspeed, he still works for Hendricks'...As far as the term " calling out", I think that was used in saying that a person has been "called out" for providing inaccurate information, time and again...

Thumbs down

I don't trade baseball cards although I have a pretty good collection. I still trade stocks on a daily basis for 2-3 hours every morning and I only trade one name ( BAC ) and have done so for 6 years now. I buy and sell it 20-30 times a day on .05 and .10 cent increments. 10,000 shares at a time. Don't sound like much but in multiples it adds up $50-$100 profit per trade times 20-30 times a day, it all works out pretty good.
    I've been watching the NASDAQ last sales reports for BAC. I haven't seen any transactions of 10,000 blocks being bought/sold at a rate of 20-30 times a day. Or even a few times per day.

Also, if you're trading 10,000 blocks at a .05 increase you're making $486 per trade. $986 if you do it on a .10 increase.

January 15 & 16 should have been a real bad day for you with BAC.... Today should be good though.
    Last edited by merc123; 01-21-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    Looking for clarity on a couple of things:
    1) Was this Fastrak Crate sealed by you?
    2) What date was this race held? Are you talking about the night of the National 100 at East Alabama or are you saying there was a National Fastrak race at East Alabama?
    The car his motor was in qualified no where near 7th and finished 16th of 17 cars running. His 602 in the stock car class finished 9th.

Just saw a 10k block of BAC shares sell. If it was the same one I saw a buy they made 5 cents. Good job dynoman!

If you want some help, check into GALE or DVAX. DVAX is sure to double or triple your money by February 28. Since you're trading $100k a pop, you'd stand to make $300k on this deal. If you do, can I get 10% so I can buy stocks in bulk? Trading 4 or 5 shares at a time sucks.

merc123,
    As today is one of my off trade days, I am not watching the market but I will be back up and running in the morning. I guess you must be a little off on your watching of trades as I have an active trader account the allows real time trading and there are plenty more trades of 10,000 shares or more than you can imagine. If you check you will see that BofA is the most actively traded stock of the day 9 times out of 10.

Once you grasp the concept of swing trading you will see there is 99.9% guaranteed return. I only follow the trade from when it starts and as soon as 5cent increase or decrease hits I buy or sell, when you buy @ $10 you can sell short at 9.95 and make $500 or when it goes to 10.05 you sell and make $500, pretty simple...it is like being able to play black and red at the same time on the Roulette table...If you can comprehend that you will understand what swing trading is...

I have had economics professors comment how it can't work and other experts tell me I can't do it but I have been trading the same way going on 6 years now and I have not changed a thing except I have a couple more computers, phone lines and ISP accounts to keep up with the ever changing trading regs.

As far as the other stocks you are mentioning, I don't have a clue and don't really care. I can do my thing in about 2-3 hours, and get 100% of my trades final prior to close of market so I never have any Margin overlap. My track record and account allows me to use 70-80% Margin on a daily basis so I am able to take my small retirement account and trade at 3-4 times cash values. Depending on how it swings 10 trades a day will net $3000-$5000 per day, and that is plenty enough for me. Even at the tax rate of 50% that still comes out to about close to $10K a week clear. Nice thing is I can get just about every penny of that taxable amount back thru my engine and race car leasing program.

I am currently setting up a distillation rig and oil / fuel analysis lab and plan to take advantage of some of the Tax Credits and Govt R&D money out there for fuel research and development, I guess I will finally put that $150K I spent on a BioChemistry / Physics Degree to god use.

I have been blessed enough to find a small niche that I have figured out and will keep working it until it goes away.

Just finished up at Cordele last week and out Crate car with dirt driver Dink21 finished 21st and our other team car almost won the Super race, but had to settle for 2nd with David Odell driving...not too bad for the first time out to pavement in 5 years. Special thanks for all the folks that showed up to help us on their own dime. Once we get some bigger sponsors all that stuff will be taken care of.

Hoping to make the Rattler 125 / 250 race at Opp in 6 weeks.

Level 3 active trading sofware showed 571-5cent changes over a 3 hour period, all I did was hit 9 of them.

here is the definition of swing trading...doesnt quite fit your description dynodouche...nice try!

Swing trading is a speculative activity in financial markets where stocks are bought and held for between one to four days. A swing trading position is typically held longer than a day, but shorter than trend following trades or buy and hold investment strategies that can be held for months or years. Profits can be sought by engaging in either Long or Short trading

Just finished up at Cordele last week and out Crate car with dirt driver Dink21 finished 21st and our other team car almost won the Super race, but had to settle for 2nd with David Odell driving...not too bad for the first time out to pavement in 5 years. Special thanks for all the folks that showed up to help us on their own dime. Once we get some bigger sponsors all that stuff will be taken care of.

Hoping to make the Rattler 125 / 250 race at Opp in 6 weeks.
    Always good to get another asphalt car out there. How are you tied in with the Odells?

Hes not, he just likes to ride on other peoples names

merc123,
    As today is one of my off trade days, I am not watching the market but I will be back up and running in the morning.
    You arent even smart enough to realize he posted DAYS ago... but you think were going to believe you make thousands of dollars a day, lol..

Whats the address for that walk in 15,000 foot store you said you were opening weeks ago. Im about to head south for some racing Id love to stop in.

Special thanks for all the folks that showed up to help us on their own dime. Once we get some bigger sponsors all that stuff will be taken care of.

[/QUOTE]

Asphalt stuff must be pretty expensive, I would think you wouldn't need a bigger sponsor. Ya know, making $5k a day should cover the expenses!
    It'll be fine

Level 3 active trading sofware showed 571-5cent changes over a 3 hour period, all I did was hit 9 of them.
    You want to talk about grasping concepts of trading...

I know how this swing trade would work and it's not how you are saying you are doing. You're not betting on red and black at the same time. You are betting on red and shorting the stock. Waiting for the dip in price by 5 cents then buying it at the lower price, thus making a profit. Then you're betting on black and hoping the stock goes back up 5 cents and selling. You make money on both accounts.

If you buy a stock at $10 and short it at $9.95 and it goes up to $10.05 you lose your short money and win your 5 cent gain. This is exactly betting on red and black at the same time. You lose your red and win your black or you lose your black and win your red. There is 0 gain in this scenario. Your buy would have to sell at a 10 cent gain, not a 5 cent gain.

Now with your explanation you are buying the stock at $10. When it goes to $9.95 you are shorting it. When it goes to $10.05 you are selling it. You profit either way. Here's the problem with this. When you are going to short sell a stock you have to specify that you are going to short it. So you're doing two different transactions. You're doing a sell short at $10 and also a buy at $10. When it dips your short buys at the lower price and you profit. When the price increases (which is now a 10 cent increase, not a 5 cent) you sell the stock at $10.05 and profit. So you're not buying and selling on 5 cent changes. You're shorting on 5 cent decreases and selling on 10 cent increases or vice versa. Two different transactions.

Since this method is so easy, everyone in the market should be millionaires because stocks will always go through this period. I guess that $1,000,000 you spent in the various PhD's you hold has made you smarter than the "street"...maybe you should be a hedge fund manager. You'll make way more money with other people's money and you can do it full time! Heck with real work.

I'm not convinced... I don't care how down to earth you are, if you're making $500 per transaction I would sit at my computer for those 3 hours and try to hit half of those 571 transactions. That's a cool $142k for 3 hours or work. Don't tell all your secrets! Obama will lose all of his supporters because there won't be anymore welfare recipients! Everyone will be billionaires in a few months.
    Last edited by merc123; 03-04-2013 at 10:39 AM.

As far as the tie in to Odie, I have known David and Bruce for about 15 years and raced with them in the PARTS truck series. Bruce used to be my contact for most of my paint projects. We went to Cordele together and pitted together, David ran 2nd in the Super race and my guy Dink21 ran 21st.

Merc123
    Swing trading is the term I use loosely to describe the trading I do. I use the Roulette comparison because it is pretty easy to understand for most folks. As you stated you observed a 5c change 371 times in a couple hours...how do you think SUPER traders do it ??? I know a couple hedge fund guys that perform similar trading practices with 1M per trade 20-30 times a day. That is how they can guarantee you 30% on your money and they pocket 200%.

If you are smart enough to set up your trading accounts and punch the right information in go ahead and do it. I have been doing it 3 days a week for the last 6 years, same stock every trade and I do about a couple thousand trades a year in my Fidelity accounts. I have about 20 other folks that I have helped out on the concept and most of them have paid off all of their credit cards, their cars and they are working on paying off their houses...in most of these examples they have $100-200K in their retirement accounts that they are trading out of. All you have to do is set the accounts up as trading accounts and if you are smart about it you can trade tax free as proceeds in some trading accounts don't accrue tax liability until you withdraw.

If you are as smart as you think you are, set up the deal and do it. My son is 9 years old and has an account and he understands it. His original two hundred dollars has grown to $2600 since last yr. and he only trades a couple times a week and we do his trades on 25c swing. At that rate it takes about 2-3 months to double your money. Once you get to a couple grand things start happening faster because of the share multiples.

Anybody that wants to come by my shop just needs to set up a time to do so, I do not have an open door policy as I have some private contract work that I do that I keep confidential and when those cars are in the shop I do not have customers come in. I have posted my e-mail on here and if you want to contact me you can PM me on here.

Dink21 ran our first Super race last week at Lavonia and stripped out the spool on the 3rd or 4th lap. Hope to have a BWRC car ready in the next week or two for some local testing of some of my new crate parts. Bobby Daudeman does testing for me up North and I had a couple folks doing some stuff for me down here but I need more detailed info so I am setting up a Data Acquisition system for the car so I can get the information I need.

I don't get on here much any more, just too busy but you can mail or msg me with any questions you have.

Mark Mancinelli
    mancinelli@att.net
    Last edited by dynoman14; 03-19-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

SO you duck out for your messed up posts to clear and now are back, If you are so smart please explain how you know teams that are changing out there differentials on a dirt late model at the racetrack like you said that you did.

To refresh your memory;
    The best way to get a locking diff to work on dirt is to have 2 and swap them out. I have worked with 2 teams that have gotten very fast, especially at big tracks, with them as they allow a big reduction in stagger...(robs HP big time ).

Mark, I just don't understand it. Where's your shop at in Winder? I'll swing by and you can explain and show me in person how you're trading.

Quote Originally Posted by merc123 View Post
    Mark, I just don't understand it. Where's your shop at in Winder? I'll swing by and you can explain and show me in person how you're trading.
    What happened to the 15,000 square foot walk in store that was opening 2 months ago?