Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Phone # for Dynoman

Anyone have a phone # for Dynoman?

1 800 bul chit

1-888-snake-oil
    white trash motorsports

Tom,
    PM me your phone# and a good time to call you.
    Be happy to call you back and then you will have my #.

Disregard the haters, most of them have never even seen a crate engine much less one of mine.

If you watched a UMP or PCRA Crate race this year you saw one of my engines in the Winners Circle a bunch of times with Bobby Dauderman as he won Both Natioinal Championships this year. Passed both tech inspections with flying colors.

Not to bad for a little one man shop out of nowhere, Georgia.

You can get ahold of Mark at NASA, he's working on some new stuff to come outta the "hopper".

He's also involved with every NASCAR team, he's generally two places at once, in between trading stocks and baseball cards.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    Tom,
    PM me your phone# and a good time to call you.
    Be happy to call you back and then you will have my #.

Disregard the haters, most of them have never even seen a crate engine much less one of mine.

If you watched a UMP or PCRA Crate race this year you saw one of my engines in the Winners Circle a bunch of times with Bobby Dauderman as he won Both Natioinal Championships this year. Passed both tech inspections with flying colors.

Not to bad for a little one man shop out of nowhere, Georgia.

Is this the only guy you continually tout? I heard you were buying stuff and re-branding it as your own... LOL
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Congratulations Dynoman, someone that has won many races and championships decided to use your parts and continues to win....... Real accomplishment. If you parts actually did 1/2 of what you claim then someone who has NEVER won a race should be able to take them and dominate in an even field of cars. Other than Bobby all he has ever claimed was his parts were on all of these cars and when busted on it starts spouting lies..

I don't trade baseball cards although I have a pretty good collection. I still trade stocks on a daily basis for 2-3 hours every morning and I only trade one name ( BAC ) and have done so for 6 years now. I buy and sell it 20-30 times a day on .05 and .10 cent increments. 10,000 shares at a time. Don't sound like much but in multiples it adds up $50-$100 profit per trade times 20-30 times a day, it all works out pretty good.

I have 6-7 folks from here and Speed that started at the beginning of 2012 with $2500-5000 in an investment account and they have increased their original amount from $15,000 to $25,000+. I have explained it before on here and it is a program simple as printing money from you PC.

Yes I do have parts built elsewhere and re-brand them, I don't know too many people that wind their own valves springs or build their own lifters, oil , oil filters, or spark plugs. What I do is what I know to make the products better within the rules. As far as my crate parts go they are 100% GM OEM Crate parts from the GM Engine Builders Manual. If you are against that then have at it.

As far as knowing every CUP team, that might be a stretch. I do know most of the main engine builders as well as the folks that write $50K-$100K checks for equipment as I have sold many of them their Original Serdi machines as well as my Re-Manufactured Serdi machines. Got a couple trips planned over Christmas for Service and possible New Machine Sales. All I can say is my stuff is good enough for them engine builders to call me when they need a machine. I only have about 75% close rate so that is up for improvement every year.

As far as all the other abuse and BS I put up with on here, I have always been told to consider the source.

ego,
    I had 12 new customer / first time winners this year, and those wins were more important to me than any of the rest of the customer wins, cause the first one is always the one you remember most. Almost all of them installed a "PowerPak" consisting of treated valvesprings, retainers, locks, treated Spark Plugs, and my Snake Oil. I also had other customers that ran the "DynoPak" consisting of their carb and dizzy bluprinted and matched to their fuel. Both of these cost less than a set of tires and usually pick up .2-.3 seconds per lap as reported back to me by customers.

GRT,
    Just thought I would let you know you would probably be running against some of my stuff in IMCA next year, good luck. Yea it is with some folks that already win but it will just make them that much better.

i talked to a guy yesterday that said he was gonna hook up with dynoman for his imca 604 crate. one of them iowa boys. then he asked me if i still believe in santa clause cause he does....opps!

dyno, bobby d was lookin for ya. he wants a new smokestack for his crate ladymodel.

Dyno I can claim that I can p*$$ into the gas tank on a late model and did it on every winning car this year! You make all these claims, been proven a liar, and still think that I care if you respond to what I post.....That is FUNNY! Just climb back into your hole and keep drinking your own cool aid.

Default Ego .. Please

You have never proved dyno a liar.
    The only thing you have done is prove the plank of wood in your eye is much bigger than the splinter in his...
    You have never proved you raced or have Ben a member of any team .
    All you prove is you can rant and hold a grudge longer than anybody ..
    When someone ask a question .. You google search for the answer in hopes it makes you look like your idle ,dynoman14.
    So please Ego prove to the masses that you know what you are talking about.
    And I don't mean a google search.

bobby has also won some super races with same car he runs consistant

Quote Originally Posted by pieman View Post
    You have never proved dyno a liar.
    The only thing you have done is prove the plank of wood in your eye is much bigger than the splinter in his...
    You have never proved you raced or have Ben a member of any team .
    All you prove is you can rant and hold a grudge longer than anybody ..
    When someone ask a question .. You google search for the answer in hopes it makes you look like your idle ,dynoman14.
    So please Ego prove to the masses that you know what you are talking about.
    And I don't mean a google search.
    Wrong.
    1. Dyno said POINT blank that his parts were on the top 3 cars at a Nesmith race at Easybay. That was a LIE! The winning car was the car I was crew chief on and there was NOTHING on it from him. The third place car was a crate engine that was picked up at the Chevy dealer in Plant City Florida the morning of the race and it was finished installed at the track, again NOT ONE of his parts on the car. When I confronted him his first response was that crew members often buy his parts and put them on the cars without the owner knowing and the second response he said that he was talking about a race at another track. So I am sorry, he straight out lied and then tried to cover it up.
    2. Dyno posted on here that he had Canadian heads for the crate motors, no such thing ask any certified engine builder.
    3. Ring prep on a crate engine, if you even file the ends of the rings you are illegal.
    4. 7800 RPM with his Fastrak and Nesmith legal crate engines that get 100+ PSI of oil pressure with out doing anything to the pump and now he is claiming them as "outlaw" crate engines for crate classes that do not have rules. ????
    ALL LIES.
    I also like how you want me to prove what I am saying but Dyno can make claims about all these wins and NEVER post any other name than Bobby. The one time he did and said he was friends with the owner and driver they told an actual friend they had never heard of him.
    Now the ball is in your court. I believe we may have found one of Dynodummys alias, seems like they are the ONLY members of this forum with more rep than they have posts.
    Last edited by Egoracing; 12-18-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    bobby has also won some super races with same car he runs consistant
    I agree, he was winning long before and he will be long after Dyno.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Dyno has proven himself a liar a hundred times over on this forum.

450 rwhp comes to mind from a 602 crate, bahaha
    true dat!! any body reads a 10th of whats on here has to know dyno is delusional!!
    white trash motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    Wrong.
    Now the ball is in your court. I believe we may have found one of Dynodummys alias, seems like they are the ONLY members of this forum with more rep than they have posts.
    Was thinking the SAME thing! Even looked back at join dates!

http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/cool.png

Does ANYBODY actually believe that dynoman is making $1000-$3000 per day (which is EXACTLY what he is claiming) on the stock market??? ANYBODY??? If so please PM me...I have some tires for sale that will pickup your lap times by .2 - .3 seconds.
    When I challenged him on how he developed his system for playing the stock market he started spouting out computer programming languages that are incapable of even performing the algorithms. I've been in Information Technology pretty much all my life and know a thing or two about programming languages and what they're capable of. He made up some sh!t and I called him out on it and I'd be happy to do it again if he can even remember the same story. I'm sure it's changed by now just like all of the other stuff. (I have a copy of the original by the way because I sent it to my dad who has been a programmer since computers were the size of a small bus. He got a good laugh out of it and asked me what was wrong with the guy in a quite serious tone.)

Here's a guy that claims he's making darn near a million dollars a year on the stock market because of a complex computer program that he developed yet he hasn't been able to get his own fuc%ing web site updated in years which is something a third-grader could do in about 10 minutes.

He has been proven a liar on this forum and on other forums so many times it is almost unfathomable. I continue to read his stuff for pure comic value. Sadly, the guy probably has a REAL problem and the best thing we could do for him is ignore his posts.
    A compulsive liar doesn't even know when they are lying it comes so natural to them. And they're not just satisfied with people believing what they say. They thrive on people challenging their lies so they can weave even more complex ones. It's a game they play in their own heads and it consumes everything they do until they even start to believe their own bullsh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    GRT,
    Just thought I would let you know you would probably be running against some of my stuff in IMCA next year, good luck. Yea it is with some folks that already win but it will just make them that much better.
    What type of RPM can I turn if I were to buy a 604 for IMCA and run your stuff?

Default Ego

for the record ,ive erased over 1000 post of mine..
    are you avoiding my question.
    you havent proved nothing to me or any one else that you have drove or ben on any type of race team,you only seem to be on 4m to do your best at making people look like idiots.with your google search for knowledge.
    and all your claims against dyno are just that claims.you havnt gave any solid proof .
    just hear say.
    all your mouth can spew is liar,liar,liar...
    so basically your saying ,,you have never told a lie,and the masses should believe everyword ego says.
    i dont need proof about dyno ,the man is full of usefull information.
    and if you can understand his lingo ,you can be successful as a builder,banker etc.
    its really funny ,,you treat him like the romans treated jesus.
    must you throw stones for all of your life?

this would be a top site to learn from if it wernt for all the bashing going on,alot of top builders dont post becuase of this. this really needs too stop!