Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pieman View Post
    for the record ,ive erased over 1000 post of mine..
    are you avoiding my question.
    you havent proved nothing to me or any one else that you have drove or ben on any type of race team,you only seem to be on 4m to do your best at making people look like idiots.with your google search for knowledge.
    and all your claims against dyno are just that claims.you havnt gave any solid proof .
    just hear say.
    all your mouth can spew is liar,liar,liar...
    so basically your saying ,,you have never told a lie,and the masses should believe everyword ego says.
    i dont need proof about dyno ,the man is full of usefull information.
    and if you can understand his lingo ,you can be successful as a builder,banker etc.
    its really funny ,,you treat him like the romans treated jesus.
    must you throw stones for all of your life?

this would be a top site to learn from if it wernt for all the bashing going on,alot of top builders dont post becuase of this. this really needs too stop!
    What information did you find useful?

you havent proved nothing to me or any one else that you have drove or ben on any type of race team,you only seem to be on 4m to do your best at making people look like idiots.with your google search for knowledge.
    and all your claims against dyno are just that claims.you havnt gave any solid proof .
    just hear say.
    so basically your saying ,,you have never told a lie,and the masses should believe everyword ego says.
    and if you can understand his lingo ,you can be successful as a builder,banker etc.

this would be a top site to learn from if it wernt for all the bashing going on,alot of top builders dont post becuase of this. this really needs too stop!
    Three questions:

1) Why have you deleted over 1000 of your posts?

2) Do you believe that dynoman makes $1000-$3000 per day (actually in just a couple of hours) on the stock market???

3) What information has dynoman provided that you have found useful and how have you applied it to your racing program?

tell yall all sumptin,..this hole board gone way down hill sense we lost bill hendren!! use to learn alot on here but as of late,..hard to get a reply to a question,..impossible to have a group discussion on a subject....an most topics are loaded with sarcasm an grow into a piss'in match,with all that said dyno has made many post claiming all sorts of crazy impossible achievements an developments an has had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to prove any of them true but cant,dont,wont because its obvious fictitious un true claims,... no body dose stuff he clams to an not advertize! treated vavle springs that net 400 extra rpm an untold hp!! would be on the cover of circletrack,...every parts house in usa would have them in there catalog!! along with that oil an filters deal that boost hp anuuter 20 30 %!!! dont even get me started on his carb tuneing deals!!! top secret my azz!! people have posted leagle court documents where dyno has cheated them on motors an carbs an what not proveing he's as crooked as a republican!! i find it hard to belive somebody from this board ant dropped by winder ga an posted there findings on his garage-ma-hall!! ant but bout 4 hours from me,..think ill plan a trip a check out the king of horse power,..might even bust his nose once for every bad rep he's gave me this week!!
    white trash motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    tell yall all sumptin,..this hole board gone way down hill sense we lost bill hendren!! use to learn alot on here but as of late,..hard to get a reply to a question,..impossible to have a group discussion on a subject....an most topics are loaded with sarcasm an grow into a piss'in match,with all that said dyno has made many post claiming all sorts of crazy impossible achievements an developments an has had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to prove any of them true but cant,dont,wont because its obvious fictitious un true claims,... no body dose stuff he clams to an not advertize! treated vavle springs that net 400 extra rpm an untold hp!! would be on the cover of circletrack,...every parts house in usa would have them in there catalog!! along with that oil an filters deal that boost hp anuuter 20 30 %!!! dont even get me started on his carb tuneing deals!!! top secret my azz!! people have posted leagle court documents where dyno has cheated them on motors an carbs an what not proveing he's as crooked as a republican!! i find it hard to belive somebody from this board ant dropped by winder ga an posted there findings on his garage-ma-hall!! ant but bout 4 hours from me,..think ill plan a trip a check out the king of horse power,..might even bust his nose once for every bad rep he's gave me this week!!
    Tru dat! I'm glad to see Brad from RaceOne is back on here. He is knowledgeable and a straight shooter. He gets on here to help people and if he sells some of his products or services on here GOOD FOR HIM. He backs up his words with his service. I never did business with Hendren but know people and race with people who have and still do, and their reputation is golden.

I could really care less about my reputation as it relates to the color and number of dots under my name. I would like to think that the feedback I provide on stuff is useful to some people and judging by the number of PMs I get asking good follow-up questions I'd say I'm doing alright. I'm here to learn as much as anything and if I "bash" dynoman it is to act as a harbinger so that more and more people don't get suckered into his crap.

just hear say.

I do not have to prove anything, it only takes a 5-6th grade education to see Dyno is a liar, my daughter is in 8th grade and could easily see what he is. All you do is attack people on this board and evidently try to hide what you have posted if you have deleted that many of your own posts. SO you want to start an argument, Why don't you read the other posts by the other 20 or so people that all agree that the man is an out and out liar! Then when you get done with that please show me were ANYTHING he has ever posted about a crate engine is valid information. Like his water pumps that MAKE 20hp! Not freed up 20hp but MADE an additional 20HP. His words not mine and he argued the point that it made hp!
    It is funny you bring up builders not in this site when YOU were the one attacking the engine builders. Why don't you call up Steve Hendren and ask him if he knows me. I really enjoyed talking to his dad and currently enjoy when I get a chance to talk to him. Oh that is right, you attacked him on this forum about teching engines at crate races.
    Last edited by Egoracing; 12-19-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Default Back off Mark!

Hey Mark, it's Jerry from Virginia, what's shakin'? I see guys are on here giving you a hard time again, and finally I have had enough! My son shipped our two sets of valve springs Friday for re-treatment, have they arrived (He lost the tracking number).Our team has been using Mark's treated valve springs, Oil and filters (We are almost out) for 4 years on pavement. This year Mark was nice enough to send us a set of spark plugs to try out. Let me tell you, having spent a lot of money on go fast cheap schemes, this stuff works. We don't have a ton of money to spend, so we must do our research and spend wisely. Mark provided a straight forward plan that fit within our budget and we have not left his side since. This year we sent him in our Holley HP to be matched to our fuel, and that has been the best money we have ever spent. Maybe if you guys would spend more time working on your car and trying to be creative you would understand Mark's products.JC
    Last edited by Jerry Clemins; 12-19-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Clemins View Post
    Hey Mark, it's Jerry from Virginia, what's shakin'? I see guys are on here giving you a hard time again, and finally I have had enough! My son shipped our two sets of valve springs Friday for re-treatment, have they arrived (He lost the tracking number).Our team has been using Mark's treated valve springs, Oil and filters (We are almost out) for 4 years on pavement. This year Mark was nice enough to send us a set of spark plugs to try out. Let me tell you, having spent a lot of money on go fast cheap schemes, this stuff works. We don't have a ton of money to spend, so we must do our research and spend wisely. Mark provided a straight forward plan that fit within our budget and we have not left his side since. This year we sent him in our Holley HP to be matched to our fuel, and that has been the best money we have ever spent. Maybe if you guys would spend more time working on your car and trying to be creative you would understand Mark's products.JC
    where you run at in va?? i wanta see your car run with dyno-parts!! you run new river valley??sheller motor mile??? lonesome pine?? franklin co.???? just name a track,name an car number!!!!.ill be there first of season wanta see this with my own eyes,..take pics,even video it!! nuttun but a nutter dynoprofile!!
    white trash motorsports

Why would I provide you anything, you can't seem to appreciate the offerings of Mark.

Why would I provide you anything, you can't seem to appreciate the offerings of Mark.
    you have nuttin but snake oil mark,..this is just anutter dyno-profile,..can a forum moderator check the IP address's please????
    white trash motorsports

The ONLY post you ever posted on are to back up Dynodummys post, You make claims and then you will not let someone check it out to prove who you were? More claims with nothing to back it up......another dyno alias!

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    The ONLY post you ever posted on are to back up Dynodummys post, You make claims and then you will not let someone check it out to prove who you were? More claims with nothing to back it up......another dyno alias!
    Did I miss something in the forum rules that says I cannot create a username to back up someone that has helped our program? Why would I provide you anything. Maybe you should show some respect.

Did I miss something in the forum rules that says I cannot create a username to back up someone that has helped our program? Why would I provide you anything. Maybe you should show some respect.
    Respect is earned, the minute you come onto any forum and start making claims people are going to ask for proof. Same thing they did with Dyno, all he offered was My cars won this race and that race and I have sole thousands of this and that. The problem was the people that won those races had never heard of him. Then he claimed his parts were on the car I worked on and I can tell you for a FACT there is nothing he had ever touched has EVER came into contact with the car. Then members wanted to buy his parts to test them and all he offered was excuses as to why he could not send them and would not sell them. So please take your attitude and go somewhere else with dynomans lies.

Default Ego

your wrong
    this bullying that you and the other members doing is dead wrong.
    i believe you dont race have never raced and are on 4m to make everyone miserable.
    for your own enjoyment!
    its time you and your band of groupies go down,
    for the record,i havent bashed on any engine builder that hasnt bash on mark.or myself.
    Are you going to do this for ever,is this your life long dream to bash mark for ever,
    this forum is for learning not bullying,
    and yes we all want proof that you have drove or ben on any type of team,for all we know your the greatest smoke blower of all time.who digs up his info on line so he can claim self greatness.

Stock car driver
    i ask mr hendren a good question and it upest him.
    but you,,you still bring up the mudd from the past,
    you sir also sport the plank of wood.
    this board had problems so i freed up some pace with the deletions,i did my part too help the forum.

Default matt

i bet youve have never worked in a top of line shop and i mean on the pro level like a nhra pro team or cup or f1, if you had you and many others would understand dynos lingo a little better.
    these shops speak a differnt language ,
    if you had you would respect his words more than you do,
    he,s not going to tell you how to make tons of cash,he will steer you in the direction needed to be succsesfull ,this will only work if you apply yourself to the task.and use his info to open your eyes.

i bet youve have never worked in a top of line shop and i mean on the pro level like a nhra pro team or cup or f1, if you had you and many others would understand dynos lingo a little better.
    he,s not going to tell you how to make tons of cash,he will steer you in the direction needed to be succsesfull ,this will only work if you apply yourself to the task.and use his info to open your eyes.
    fwiw there is a nice fella on another message board that happens to work at one of these pro teams you talk about..some place named hendrick motorsports...either way he has called out dynoman many times on his lies. guess those pro shop guys can see right through dynoman!

Default Grrr

In drivetrain dyno/pieman just told a guy running a budget class that raising the floor of a bad intake will make it better than his other 2 choices. Guy is set to specs. He is wasting other peoples money with lies. Thats why I jumped in this. I imagine thats why some of the others are down on him too.

And I see the others getting red since he wants to claim their hard fought success that they work so hard for. There is no sense in this.

I, like anyone else who races and tries, work hard for what I get. My asphalt team went into the last race of the year leading the points by 1. The 2nd place guy( a very good friend) came out and broke the track record during qualifying. He worked hard for that as did we. He did beat us in the points. 1 spot on the track is how we lost. We worked hard all year and yes it sucked to get 2nd we were still proud. And if we had found someone claiming our hard fought spot.....He wouldn't be able to hide behind a computer. If we had lost due to wasting money due to advice from a net jockey.....still no hiding.

Dyno....this is for you bud. You claim to want to help yet you cause trouble every where you post. You lie blatantly. Thats obvious. I don't see anyone asking you to stay here except what truly appears to be aliases for you. With all this bashing you continue to return. Why? Whats so important here? I have an idea why. I believe you get off on your own BS. Why would a guy making 3k a morning waste his time with a dirt racing forum? Why? Are you chasing fame and fortune with your parts? That I could understand except you advertise no where. Except on this forum where you want to be the king. Why arent these ads next to where Im typing saying your name? Why was you not at the IMIS show? I was there. A guy you reference a lot was there. Bloomquist himself came around a corner and ran smack into me. Kenny Wallace and Kenny Schrader was too. I talked to them. Not seen your products listed at any PRI or SEMA deal either.

So I ask again....What is the REAL reason you are here?

there has been many good technical discussions on this message board. they go south AS SOON AS dynoman posts his garbage. if he and his multiple names go away this place becomes much better.

I have worked in more than one professional race shop. I’m talking about full machine shops doing everything from building engines to designing and producing spindles that were used by notable chassis builders. I don’t have to prove anything to you. Why don’t you read some of my past posts on this site and find ONE SINGE INSTANCE of where I have provided bad information to anyone.
    When you do that you can start questioning my credentials and I’ll take you somewhat seriously.

Based on your poor spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar I think you should try mastering ONE language before trying to declare that there is some “different language” in “pro level” racing shops that has somehow eluded me. I almost feel guilty engaging in a battle of wits with you as you have clearly come unarmed for such and engagement. But try and keep up...

If 4m had a problem with this site because of too many threads/posts, the site administrators would delete the posts themselves which they are more than capable of doing. For you to come one here and try to convince us (yes the same “us” that remember quite well your SLANDER of Hendrens) that you removed your past slanderous posts in an effort to somehow make the site run better makes you look about as bad as dynoman himself.

Dynoman HAS been proven wrong about a great many things by a great many people. He DID attempt to explain how he is making $3000/day (well it was $10,000/day originally and now he has changed his story to $3000/day) and when he did he filled the forum with even more bullsh!t expecting that nobody on here would know all of the statistical terms and computer languages that he was spouting about. As someone who knows a thing or two about BOTH (I have been in Information Technology PROFESSIONALLY for 15 years and I’ve probably taken more Calculus than you or dynoman have ever thought about) I called him out on how what he was describing did not make any sense and was full of contradictions. The programming languages he referenced were inadequate to perform the mathematical operations that he was describing regardless of which way he tried to describe it (YES he changed his “story” about three times).

If you think it’s “bashing” for people like me and the countless others on this forum who have called-out dynoman for stone cold lies, then you really probably suffer from the same delusions as he does. In fact, I’m SURE you do since you believe that the person MAKING a claim (dynoman) has no responsibility to back that claim up when questioned.

He claims to be running a “business” yet when people try to actually get their hands on his products that he claims are so great he either disappears or makes up some bullsh!t story about selling the last of them or selling the “rights” and that he can’t tell us about it because he is under a non-compete but if we searched for it we might find it. LOL!!! What the hell about a non-compete would prevent him from directing people interested in that product to where they could find it. That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of a non-compete. When called out on this, he changes his story AGAIN to say that even if he told us where to find them (oil filters) we wouldn’t be able to buy them because this guy only sells to certain engine builders.

The list of his bullsh!t just goes ON AND ON AND ON AND ON and people who actually DO post valid information on this forum (myself included) get sick and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tired of reading his crap because some people might actually be dumb enough to believe some of it.

@Stockcar5 Yes, Warpspeed has called him out sooo many times...LOL Matt49, well said...