Default 2006 TNT Crate Late Model Race Ready

Selling my 2006 TNT. Has a LEGAL 602 engine, 650 Quick Fuel Rapture Carb., KSE pumps, Schoenfield Headers, Brinn transmission, steel driveshaft, 4:86 Winters quick change rear end, 4 link suspension, Wilwood Wide 5 Hubs, Wilwood and Outlaw brake calipers, 32 gal. fuel cell, Afco shocks, 14" UltraShield Full Containment Seat, RF brake shutoff, Optima Red top battery, Cofield starter. Car and engine both have less than 40 nights on them.

Selling to get completely out of racing, so please don't waste time asking me if I would want to trade for another late model or late model parts. I'm asking $7500 for it. It needs a body, but the only place that it needs it really bad, is the front end. Will accept trades, would rather have 68-72 Nova or some kind of hotrod/streetcar. My email is passmoreracing@ymail.com Serious buyers/traders get in contact with me and I'll send you plenty of pictures of it. Thanks for your interest!
    David Passmore Jr.

Price reduced to $6500

Hello! This Tim from 4m.net/Arizona Sport Shirts.
    I received a call from a gentleman who was interested in your '06 LM for sale.
    He doesn't have a 4m Username and doesn't know how to create one, so I told him that I'd send you a message with his name and phone number so you could contact him.
    His name is Jeff, phone number 229-227-9870.
    if you could, please contact him so you guys can discuss a possible sale.
    Thanks!
    -Tim