Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Busheetreats View Post
    Nope. Abortion is legal.
    I didn't think it bothered you any, thanks for the confirmation!

Default Obama and tnie and busheetreats wants this monster banned

talked to baby doctor the other day he said"he is ready to get out of this business because 80% of the girls that come fail there blood test" and he went on to say u touch a female mother dog that has pups and she will eat you up,he just saying a dog is more protective. it is sad they have to have these loopity loop pills to think they have to face each day.

I like your second video. That first one though? I don't know. The Brother Nathanael Foundation? What they all about I'm not sure. http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/

That's purdy good Litee....now check this one out!

California approved handgun safe.

I think this is what they really want.
    Give it a second to load.It's worth the wait! LOL
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

Don't jump to soon bushy, yours is over a month old and this one is only a couple of days. Wouldn't want ya to look like a dumb azz. Well. any more then usual.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Don't jump to soon bushy, yours is over a month old and this one is only a couple of days. Wouldn't want ya to look like a dumb azz. Well. any more then usual.
    plus he's using fox news say it ain't so

it would be a automatic felon to own a fully automatic rifle,a lot of people do not realize the difference they see a ar/15 and think it is assault weapon which it could be a 22/lr 5.56x45 .223 6mm 243 6.8 308, just because it looks military does that make it an assault weapon,there are a lot of them in 22/lr because of price of ammo.

I could easily pull it up from another source, want me to? http://digitaljournal.com/article/339151
    Its not the source numb nutz, its the date of the information... Now there are questions if there was actually a rifle used in the killings at Sandy Hook, one NBC news report says it was only pistols, that the rifle was left in the truck of the car. Ya got to let all this stuff seep out before you start throwing quotes around, your going to ruin your rep around here!!! If thats even possible to make it any worse....

Did you not get the memo, last Tuesday the State Police put out a release stating what guns were found and used. Take your geritol and things like this won't happen.
    and yes he was on meds

one ar/15 did the most damage,and two handguns,one shotgun found in car. i got a lot of family up there,i called it is sad,but you cannot bring these children back and one bi-polar child that had everything he wanted.

Its not the source numb nutz, its the date of the information... Now there are questions if there was actually a rifle used in the killings at Sandy Hook, one NBC news report says it was only pistols, that the rifle was left in the truck of the car. Ya got to let all this stuff seep out before you start throwing quotes around, your going to ruin your rep around here!!! If thats even possible to make it any worse....
    I do hereby call to order a vote. All in favor of downgrading Busheetreats rep from idiot to stupid idiot, say "I"!!!

say I what lol I I I

Lol iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    one ar/15 did the most damage,and two handguns,one shotgun found in car. i got a lot of family up there,i called it is sad,but you cannot bring these children back and one bi-polar child that had everything he wanted.
    You see, my problem is I don't know who to believe.... How do you reconcile several different videos saying several different things, by different News agencies talking to "officials" at the scene? I'd like to believe the local Cop, but why? Who got to him? If anyone got to him. Didn't you say they had a DNA issue there? See what i mean. I know I sound pretty cynical, but dang, I got good reason...

You see, my problem is I don't know who to believe.... How do you reconcile several different videos saying several different things, by different News agencies talking to "officials" at the scene? I'd like to believe the local Cop, but why? Who got to him? If anyone got to him. Didn't you say they had a DNA issue there? See what i mean. I know I sound pretty cynical, but dang, I got good reason...
    his prints and dna pulled from the ar/15, glock,and sig at crime scene pretty much told the story.the shotgun found in car did not matter damage was done.his dna is being sent off for more research on bi-polar disorders but god luck with that. i hate this you hate and every respectable gun owner hates it, that old girl in California just keeps building her case.

if those guns were locked and put away safe this wouldn't have happened

I agree mudslinger, you don't know who to believe. I've heard numerous reports that the AR was left in the trunk and that the handguns were all that was used. Numerous clips. But then who do you believe with so many conflicting stories.
    8/13/16