Default Help save the Tigers

Have any of you joined the campaign to help save the tigers? I joined and send my $20 in every month but I've never recieved my pitcher of the tiger I adopted. Anyone else having trouble gitting your pitchers?

Maybe if you told us the name of the organization that you sent money too(rolleyes) we could help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Maybe if you told us the name of the organization that you sent money too(rolleyes) we could help you out!
    clayton shame on you its the Detriot tigers lol

Maybe hes talking about the good ol' World Wildlife Federation.

read this BS.

http://worldwildlife.org/places/northern-great-plains

"In the Northern Great Plains, WWF predicts erratic weather will result in more extreme levels of heat, snow and rain, severe floods and droughts. Land managers will need to change how they plan, implement, evaluate and carry forward their land use plans to make ends meet in the face of climate change."

However, that region has ALWAYS experienced such events. This past year was actually very calm. (notice the spelling of 'meet')

Now "WWF started working in the Northern Great Plains in 2000. Since then we have played an integral role in creating a sustainable future for the region. We achieve lasting results in the conservation and restoration of the region's natural heritage by bringing together local communities, landowners, governments, scientists, conservation experts and industry."

Why interest since 2000? The oil and gas boom. Look at the map on the above link. It almost perfectly covers the Bakken Oil Patch.

The first use of hydraulic fracturing was in 1947 but the modern fracturing technique, called horizontal slickwater fracturing, that made the extraction of shale gas economical was first used in 1998......Fracking started in '98 and these groups started buying up land in '00. Coincidence?
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-31-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Smith View Post
    Have any of you joined the campaign to help save the tigers? I joined and send my $20 in every month but I've never recieved my pitcher of the tiger I adopted. Anyone else having trouble gitting your pitchers?
    To answer your question, when reading the fine print one will see that conservation donations go towards general conservation efforts, not just the tigers.

Taken from http://worldwildlife.org/places/northern-great-plains. click on "what wwf is doing"
    It reads "WWF helped to launch the American Prairie Reserve, an independent, Montana-based land trust focused on bringing bison back to the northern Montana prairie.

There is a wealth of info available on the internet about American Prarie Reserve.

Contributions do not go to tigers, but rather the buying up of MT, ND, and SD ranches to hault oil, gas, and coal exploration. Look at the map and compare it to the Bakken. We all know these people dont really care about humanity or animals. They are merely tools used to achieve goals.

Last edited by balljoint; 12-31-2012 at 07:34 PM.

they are buying up America's natural energy deposits paying 300% value on land.

Anyone familiar with the area knows this is a major part of what is keeping America's fragile economy afloat. Unemployed from all over the country currently flock here for work.

Again, they dont give two(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s about animals or land. If the did, why dont the use the land up in Canada? No one lives there.

No one cared about this land until fracking made oil accessible............

The WWF seems to be a branch of Agenda 21 more than anything else. Thes people for sure have a different agenda than animals. They seem like a caring organization with their commercials on TV but that is a cover.

Oh, I don't care what they do with my $20 a month I jest wanted a pitcher of a lonely tiger. You know like a pen pal.

The WWF seems to be a branch of Agenda 21 more than anything else. Thes people for sure have a different agenda than animals. They seem like a caring organization with their commercials on TV but that is a cover.
    Yes, and according to this document they are funded by big oil firms.

Big oil firms are already established on the Bakken and are against the smaller firms currently pushing westward from the Bakken to the Rockie Mountain Front south of Calgary. Hence lower fuel prices.

Big oil is against "Drill baby Drill"

WWF seems like a division of the UN.

Oh, I don't care what they do with my $20 a month I jest wanted a pitcher of a lonely tiger. You know like a pen pal.

They sent me a picture of a Tiger. Wasn't what I expected, but I guess somebody has to help pay that $214 million dollar contract.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...650&h=440&q=75
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Yes, and according to this document they are funded by big oil firms.

Big oil firms are already established on the Bakken and are against the smaller firms currently pushing westward from the Bakken to the Rockie Mountain Front south of Calgary. Hence lower fuel prices.

Big oil is against "Drill baby Drill"

WWF seems like a division of the UN.

That picture scared me!!!

oh is this the two legged tiger.

to revist, they are using contribution donations to buy up America's farm/ranchland.

And by scattering some buffalo on it, not only do they also receive federal land to use they also get everything tax free.