Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Mark has bid a cent on my vortec bowties on ebay, lol.. Hes got over 700 feedbacks for purchases on ebay, maybe thats what he does when he claims to be trading one stock every single day...
    I had someone that sold 10 sets of used crate springs on E-bay and they sold. The purchaser was Mark. At that time he was on here saying he "found" 10 new sets of the good springs and was going to treat them that week. The person contacted me to let me know that they were his. Mark contacted them and said he would buy any used sets that they had just contact him about them rather than going on E-bay. This was only weeks after arguing with Steve Hendren that there was no difference between the old and new springs.

Ego, Stock Car, Matt49, and everyone else that bashes Mark on here, not trying to start an argument on here but you guys are really starting to stink up the place. Ive always read your posts and actually have learned some things, but yall are really starting to discredit yourselves. And before you start, no I do not use Mark's products and I do not know him. I contacted him once about trying out some of his springs but never got around to it. I dont really care if he lies, his parts dont do what he says, or if he's a snake oil salesman, thats none of my concern. My point is this, I saw this infomercial the other night selling these little mini vacumns that suck ear wax out of your ear. Im pretty sure they dont work, but im not gonna call them everyday and tell them their product is never gonna work and their lying to the general public. That would hurt their business and if the public wants to buy their junk and spend some money to find out it doesnt work, then that would be their stupidity and their loss. My other point is why dont you guys go back to posting actual useful information.

I think they all still do post useful info. As far as you not liking the other comments they make, treat it like your infomercial on TV...Don't read the thread..If someone on this board, and I'm NOT talking about just Dynoman, gives out erroneous information and they get called on it, so what?

I really had to go back and proof read my post and yep, im positive I never typed your name. I also never typed anything about changing the channel. I actually like watching that infomercial as I like reading Mark's posts, even if it is for occasional amusement. Im sorry, I didnt realize 4m hired post police, I thought that was the mod's job. In the meantime, why dont you pull that stick out of your a$$ thats making you so ornery.
    Thanks
    PS: Its your turn, because I can obviously see your pride and ego are too much for you to think someone else is getting the last word

Im not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I just dont understand why folks cant just read his post, get a good chuckle, and then go on to the good stuff. Also I apologize to sjvalley, that was uncalled for.
    Last edited by swingarm4life; 01-16-2013 at 03:05 PM.

@swingarm4life...No problems, apology accepted.. I also used to enjoy reading Mark's post's. Some would make me smile and shake my head, but some would make me stop and think about what he said...But as time has gone on, his claims keep growing and getting more outrageous and he has starting calling people very derogatory names, etc...hate to see that

Im done!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swingarm4life View Post
    Ego, Stock Car, Matt49, and everyone else that bashes Mark on here, not trying to start an argument on here but you guys are really starting to stink up the place. Ive always read your posts and actually have learned some things, but yall are really starting to discredit yourselves. And before you start, no I do not use Mark's products and I do not know him. I contacted him once about trying out some of his springs but never got around to it. I dont really care if he lies, his parts dont do what he says, or if he's a snake oil salesman, thats none of my concern. My point is this, I saw this infomercial the other night selling these little mini vacumns that suck ear wax out of your ear. Im pretty sure they dont work, but im not gonna call them everyday and tell them their product is never gonna work and their lying to the general public. That would hurt their business and if the public wants to buy their junk and spend some money to find out it doesnt work, then that would be their stupidity and their loss. My other point is why dont you guys go back to posting actual useful information.
    I fail to see how pointing out completely inaccurate statements made by someone else is any discredit to me personally...but...okay.
    I appreciate your infomercial analogy because it allows me to demonstrate a point. The difference between an infomercial on TV and a racing message board is this:
    There are racers out there (myself included) that rely on other racers for information when they are in a jam, scratching their heads, looking for solutions, etc. Due to the ultra-competitive nature of our sport, it's hard to ask your direct competitors for help. Even the ones for which you have mutual admiration and trust might give you misleading information and half-truths. Public forums like this one give people an opportunity to share some information that might help a fellow racer without the sting of them passing you on the last lap next week. Some racers really rely on the information they find on this and other racing forums.
    Nobody has ever turned on the TV and actively looked for an infomercial to help them figure out solutions to a problem. There's a reason they are on in the middle of the night: because nobody cares (and because the time slots are cheaper).
    But racers logon to Internet forums such as this one every day actively seeking good information they can use.
    When I see someone post complete falsehoods and give racers information that is going to cost them time and money (something NO racer has enough of), it offends me...and I say something about it...and I'll likely continue to do so when time allows even if it makes some people unhappy.

No hard feelings...just my reply since I was specifically mentioned.

first off i dont know dynoman but all in all he does have some useful info for a beginning racer!!! that being said you guys on here always bashing the man that makes you guys no better than some of his false info!!!!!! now back to the reason im posting to this thread is to actually agree with dynoman i know for a fact that stagger does scrub speed down the staights!! the less stagger you can make your car work with the faster lap times you will produce!!!! i think he could have worded it a little different to make it easier for some to understand!! dont beleive me or dynoman try it out i personally never run more than 2 inches of stagger in the rear tires and car will turn as good as any!! stagger in my opinion is a crutch for people that dont know how a dirt car works anyway!!!