Default 2005 black rocket question

2005 black rocket has two sets of upper a arm mounts on each side, Which holes are people using and what does it do to to raise or lower then?

Old post but i am wondering the same thing, anyone know?

This is a generic answer...
    The upper holes will lower the roll center, the lower holes will raise the roll center.

Semi more complex answer...
    On my car when I measured it up, the front view swing arm (measurement from the instant center location to the center of the contact patch) was a bit longer than I feel it should have been when I had the arms in the lower holes, and when I raised them to the upper holes, they were waaay longer than they were supposed to be.
    Disclaimer though, my front end has had some repairs on it before I owned it, and while structurally they are ok, I'm not 100% positive the locations of the upper and lower arms were 100% where they were supposed to be.

Having said that, I raced with mine in the lower holes the last couple years, seemed to feel better than when it was in the upper holes. That's all out the window now though, I did some extensive changes to the front, hopefully they are better!

I have a question for the teaming viewers... does anyone have a front suspension software drawing of a black front end? I'd like to compare it to my old one.
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com