Default Super late models $5000. \ ump mods $1000. Sunday feb. 10th @ north florida speedway

UMP SUPER LATE MODELS $5000.00 TO WIN & UMP MODIFIEDS $1000.00 TO WIN SUNDAY
    FEB. 10TH @ NORTH FLORIDA SPEEDWAY.

NFS is located on the BIG corner of I-10 & I-75. right off exit 423. www.northfloridaspeedway.com 386-754-8800
    FREE OVERNITE PARKING
    NEED IMMEDIATE INFO. LIZSPEEDWAY@YAHOO.COM

SUNDAY FEB. 10TH
    UMP SUPER LATE MODELS, UMP MODIFIEDS, PURE STOCKS & BOX STOCKS
    Pits will open at 12pm, Grandstands 4pm, Hot laps at 4pm and racing will start at 5pm. Admission for pits $35 for adults $25 for kids, Grandstands $30 for adults & Kids $15 and 5 under free.

LATE MODEL ENTRY FEE $150.
    MODIFIEDS $50.00

Wow $30 for the Grandstands, what a RIP OFF that place is a DUMP

Quote Originally Posted by hoopty View Post
    Costs money to get a series in there, particularly sanctioned supers and mods.And I believe the grandstands are new !
    21- The Professor *47 - The Tallahassee Terror *58 -The Magicman
    If they are in the race, Lets face it, the battle is for 2nd !
    Facebook page ,Florida Dirt Late Model Posse

The facility might need a facelift but the racing is usually 2-3 wide the majority of the time, if they could get 25-35 cars in there I think it would be a good show.

Hoopty, let me start out with an apologize on my dump. I can tell you if you saw the place before I purchased the place 7 years ago. Nobody remembers what you start out with. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. Some things to think about. We bought this dump because racing in fl was very slim, tracks closing and opening monthly. My dump has not made a profit in 7 years because we pride ourselves to give ALL $ back to the drivers. Tell me how fast you'll improve your facility when you give all $ back to your drivers. rain or shine we try to race, due to drivers traveling and the cost to get to the track, 8 rain outs in 7 years(1being a smoke out due to fires). For those that do care. We did put new aluminum grand stands on the front stretch, turn 1, turn 2 & turn3. Our next improvement will be new power poles after the jan/feb races. The track surface was reconfigured this past week for even more side by side racing. Hoopty I don't chase sponsors because I dont want to have obligations and I want to do it on my own. I could chase my employer for the last 18 years who is very heavy into NASCAR but I was brought up on do it yourself. Myself, my wife and my staff will continue to help fl racing by giving all these great people a place to race. One day myself and my track will be gone and folks like yourself who don't appreciate having a place to race will wish people like myself were still around. I want to thank ALL those that put all their time and effort into my dump to keep it going. Just remember how people view your business. How would you like people knocking your place. Thank you for all your support which ever way you may choose and btw my dump is fully paid for. Phil guadagno

Out of the 16 active short tracks in the state of Florida in 2012, North Florida Speedway had by far, the best car counts consistently of any track in the state. That right there tells you something about the management of that facility. As was pointed out, that track was in very bad shape when the current owners took over 7 years ago.
    Florida Racing - Your Speedweeks/Winternationals Headquarters-Covering ALL of Florida's Short Tracks
    http://floridaracing.aimoo.com

Keep up the good work Phil, we look forward to the racing at NFS as do many drivers.

Bump mark your calendar

Quote Originally Posted by hoopty View Post
    agree it is a rip off, and they know its a rip off so they are offering 10 dollars off if you have a florida id... guess they dont care about the ones that were gonna spend more to travel farther to get there and "support" them.... i would like to see the cars drive by and the stands empty

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan101 View Post
    agree it is a rip off, and they know its a rip off so they are offering 10 dollars off if you have a florida id... guess they dont care about the ones that were gonna spend more to travel farther to get there and "support" them.... i would like to see the cars drive by and the stands empty
    dumbest post of the year and its early.
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan101 View Post
    Do you ever get tired of ripping people? Good name cause you need to learn racing 101 ! For your info, it is 5 dollars, so get your facts straight before you run your big mouth. If you knew anything about racing you would understand the costs of trying to bringa bigger show to a venue and you gotta do what you have to to make it happen.The price is 30, and what they did was offer a discount to their regular patrons that go there on a regular basis, primarily locals, something many businesses do ,much like ,I get 5 cents off a gallon for being a regular customer at my local gas station, they did not increase the price for out of towners , altho you want to spin it that way.They do the best with what they have got, improve as they can, and feel free to check out thecar counts and thats without all the exposure other tracks get.
    Last edited by mf0521; 01-27-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mf0521 View Post
    Do you ever get tired of ripping people? Good name cause you need to learn racing 101 ! For your info, it is 5 dollars, so get your facts straight before you run your big mouth. If you knew anything about racing you would understand the costs of trying to bringa bigger show to a venue and you gotta do what you have to to make it happen.The price is 30, and what they did was offer a discount to their regular patrons that go there on a regular basis, primarily locals, something many businesses do ,much like ,I get 5 cents off a gallon for being a regular customer at my local gas station, they did not increase the price for out of towners , altho you want to spin it that way.They do the best with what they have got, improve as they can, and feel free to check out thecar counts and thats without all the exposure other tracks get.
    So is the $5 off just for fl residents or is he wrong on that also, I to go to lake city and ocala quite often just for the simple fact they have the best side by side racing around but im not from fl.

It is $5 off for all "locals" with proper ID. If you're traveling from another state you obviously can afford to spend a lot of money on gas, food, lodging, etc.. I don't see how 5 bucks is gonna break you. $25 or $30 is not too much for a show like this. If you can't afford it, take up another hobby. See how far $30 takes you with golfing, fishing, or even bowling.
    Florida Racing - Your Speedweeks/Winternationals Headquarters-Covering ALL of Florida's Short Tracks
    http://floridaracing.aimoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by dalexander19 View Post
    So is the $5 off just for fl residents or is he wrong on that also, I to go to lake city and ocala quite often just for the simple fact they have the best side by side racing around but im not from fl.
    He was right about that he just has a habit of ripping drivers or tracks he dont like and stretches things when he can. Look, NFS came up with a quick way of rewarding regular customers,the people that go there week in and week out all year long , does it cover everyone, no, but many , yes. And again, its a discount for some, not a price increase for some, a common business practice..Maybe the next time around, just have everyone pay the same price and then with your ticket stub get a discount on the next weekly show, that way people like "so called" racingfan101 dont turn it into an us against them type thing or more than what it is.I dont know about anyone else but I am looking forward to 2 sunday shows in a row, and the following week will cost you 40 bucks, so the bottom line is , it costs some money to see these shows unfortunately.
    Last edited by mf0521; 01-28-2013 at 10:52 AM.

He was right about that he just has a habit of ripping drivers or tracks he dont like and stretches things when he can. Look, NFS came up with a quick way of rewarding regular customers,the people that go there week in and week out all year long , does it cover everyone, no, but many , yes. And again, its a discount for some, not a price increase for some, a common business practice.I dont know about anyone else , but I am looking forward to 2 sundays in a row of late models, the following week is 40 bucks, so the bottom line , it costs some money for these speedweeks shows, there is no way around that.
    10-4, I was just curious what qualified someone to get $5 off. Got no problem paying that at a track where I know I'll see good racing. We raced there the majority of last year from the beginning through the end but not from Fl, that's why I asked. I didn't hear them announce anything bout a discount this past weekend and was wondering who it applied to.

Good luck this year, what class you running ?

Good luck this year, what class you running ?
    I don't drive just help a good friend, jay johnson(j1) from moultrie. We like racing down there because u can actually race and pass on the track unlike most the ones close to home.

this sunday