Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Another one for ya Kid:

Your going to love this one!!!!! NOT

How many of the libs today that are cheering over the taxation of the big dogs will be cheering when they get there own paychecks and find out they got hit too.. Around 500+ a yr. from the 30K range to 1200 to 1500 at the 50K range. Did Barry forget to clarify that? I wonder if they know Brian's wiener licking worked for NASCAR, and the really rich like Buffet won't get touched at all. I wonder if they know that.. Prolly not. The asset wealthy go unscathed, course, they were donors. GE no touchy, Jeff Imelt, off scott free.... Most of the really really asset rich get off with nothing, hedge fund operators and the like nothing... I wonder if they know? They will when they get their first check of the year, won't they...

Even many of the big mouth Hollywood types you know, the old guard, they got there money, they get off scott free too....Wonder if the were donors? LOL

Thats your uninformed voters.
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 01-03-2013 at 09:21 PM.

But-But-But ,these are needed tax incentives for the job creaters... I think Nascar said when they get that 70 Mil. Check they are going to hire 20 each,Janitors,Window washers and yard maintenance personnel. A great boost to the economy..LOL

As someone who makes around 50k/year, my SS withholding went up $19/week.

I'm fine with it. I have grandparents and uncles on SS. My parent's retirements are based on a match deal where the pension drops the amount of their SS income, which maintains a steady income once they hit 66.

The truth is, the majority of us rely on SS once we retire. I gladly chip in my share, in case I need it when I'm older.

The 2% SS tax break was a joke from the very beginning. For 20 years or better there's been nothing but whining that SS was going broke and it needed drastic changes by either lowering benefits or raising revenues or both. So who in the heck thought lowering SS taxes was a good idea?

As for NASCAR, they are not getting $70M. It's actually just an increased depreciation schedule for track owners and other enterprises (like amusement parks, etc). It's $70M that the government wasn't going to get anyhow, now they're just not getting it quicker than would otherwise be the case.

SEC. 311. EXTENSION OF 15-YEAR STRAIGHT-LINE COST RECOVERY
    FOR QUALIFIED LEASEHOLD IMPROVEMENTS, QUALIFIED
    RESTAURANT BUILDINGS AND IMPROVEMENTS, AND
    QUALIFIED RETAIL IMPROVEMENTS.
    (a) IN GENERAL.—Clauses (iv), (v), and (ix) of section
    168(e)(3)(E) are each amended by striking ‘‘January 1, 2012’’ and
    inserting ‘‘January 1, 2014’’.
    (b) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendments made by this section
    shall apply to property placed in service after December 31, 2011

SEC. 312. EXTENSION OF 7-YEAR RECOVERY PERIOD FOR MOTORSPORTS
    ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEXES.
    (a) IN GENERAL.—Subparagraph (D) of section 168(i)(15) is
    amended by striking ‘‘December 31, 2011’’ and inserting ‘‘December
    31, 2013’’.
    (b) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendment made by this section
    shall apply to property placed in service after December 31, 2011.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by C4Vette View Post
    The 2% SS tax break was a joke from the very beginning. For 20 years or better there's been nothing but whining that SS was going broke and it needed drastic changes by either lowering benefits or raising revenues or both. So who in the heck thought lowering SS taxes was a good idea?As for NASCAR, they are not getting $70M. It's actually just an increased depreciation schedule for track owners and other enterprises (like amusement parks, etc). It's $70M that the government wasn't going to get anyhow, now they're just not getting it quicker than would otherwise be the case.
    Dang,Now you have spoiled everything by posting facts.

Its still money coming out of the poor mans check, and yes, I knew exactly where it was coming from, and so did this administration. Notice they didn't talk about it much (at all) though, you did notice that, didn't you? And I also agree it was a stupid tax cut in the first place. But that still doesn't make the pain go away for the 30 to 50 K guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    But-But-But ,these are needed tax incentives for the job creaters... I think Nascar said when they get that 70 Mil. Check they are going to hire 20 each,Janitors,Window washers and yard maintenance personnel. A great boost to the economy..LOL
    It might have been worth the $70 million if they would of bought off Brian France and gave him the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Are you surprised these people always get a pass. You can blame this on the dysfunctional congress we have for this mess.
    Oh he'll be touched, it just won't affect him all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInReverse View Post
    As someone who makes around 50k/year, my SS withholding went up $19/week.

I'm fine with it. I have grandparents and uncles on SS. My parent's retirements are based on a match deal where the pension drops the amount of their SS income, which maintains a steady income once they hit 66.

The truth is, the majority of us rely on SS once we retire. I gladly chip in my share, in case I need it when I'm older.

I think it wouldn't hurt the SS with-holdings to be a progressive tax just like the income tax. Back it off some on those who earn below the poverty level.

I would also like to see SS with-holdings tied a little more directly to what the payouts are, that might make it solvent for the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by 15D View Post
    I think it wouldn't hurt the SS with-holdings to be a progressive tax just like the income tax. Back it off some on those who earn below the poverty level.

I would also like to see SS with-holdings tied a little more directly to what the payouts are, that might make it solvent for the long term.
    You can't back it off for the poor, there the ones that are going to need it worse. I'd rather see it controlled more at the other end (disability etc) Thats where it gets killed. They need to be a bunch better in their investigations. I know enough people beating the system, and if I know a couple, so does everyone else.

Yeah he forgets this did not get passed by Democrats alone. His own party sold him out. Frankly I wish we would have went over the cliff and all of us would have had to pay even more and we would have had real cuts. That way my son and future grand kids would not be burden with this debt in the future.
    how did you manage youngster

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    how did you manage youngster
    His seeing eye dog is blind too!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    you owe me a keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

No Terry us communist don't need seeing eye dogs we get around just fine. Since I'm a communist I'm going to support anything that even looks like communism in this country. Bring it on then we won't have to barrow money from them any longer.

No Terry us communist don't need seeing eye dogs we get around just fine. Since I'm a communist I'm going to support anything that even looks like communism in this country. Bring it on then we won't have to barrow money from them any longer.
    he wasn't talking about but if the shoe fits http://www.shopbulgaria.com/military...s-kubinki.html

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Hey Kid, I hear today that Joe Biden says the President is going to handle gun control issue and the debt ceiling issue by executive order... Looks like he likes communism too...

Remember Kid, you heard it here first.... And I don't know your age, but remember that 2013 in January you said they weren't after "all" of our guns.... You may live to recant that...
    Where have you been, I already have recanted my friend but, it won't be under these circumstances. It will only happen if the Dems have control of every branch of government. Now remember that is every gun and not just your assault riffles. I believe they could come after your assault weapons. Which by the way I'm not for. Mud don't forget they can not come after your weapons by executive order alone.
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-10-2013 at 06:50 AM.

. Mud don't forget they can not come after your weapons by executive order alone.
    And presently, your correct....

Yo Kid, this guy is certainly sounding objective....

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-st...-shame-smokers

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Yo Kid, this guy is certainly sounding objective....

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-st...-shame-smokers

Well that's to bad he thought or even if he still thinks that way. This whole gun business is a waste of time because nothing is going to get passed with the makeup we have in congress right now.