Default Complete All Aluminum Super Late Engine. Sell or Trade!

This engine is 100% complete and ready to race! Comes carb to pan complete with Schoenfeld Tri-Y headers. Built by Hershey Engines in PA. Donovan aluminum block with zero freshens since new. Aluminum 12 degree Brodix Heads with 6 race old springs and valves. The engine has @700 laps total since new! Willys Carb with 6 races on it. Aluminum dry sump pan. JE pistons, isky rollers. Great piece at 725-740 hp. It would take well over 25k to build this engine new,I will take $10000. PM me if interested. Located in MD. Thanks
    Last edited by settler98; 01-06-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Default Offers

Open to offers! this is a great piece for someone who wants to compete but is on a budget.

Do you have contact information.

Default Trade for Mastersbilt

Would also consider trade for a complete Mastersbilt 2010 or newer. Prefer Gen X but would consider a completely updates Smackdown. Let me know what you got, not opposed to adding cash for the right deal! Thanks

Default engine

i have a 2011 gen-x roller what size is the engine tex me or call 1-270-791-0722 thanks give thanks to the lord

Default Contact Information

Email is ssavage77@hotmail.com or pm me for phone information. Thanks

Default Complete Package

If anyone is looking for a complete drivetrain i will sell you the following package: Hershey Aluminum Engine+ Willys Carb+ Tri-Y Headers+Aluminum Dry Sump Pan+ Rear Mount 4-Stage Barnes Oil Pump with one season since freshened+ Braided Oil Lines+ Heated Oil Tank+ Rear Mount KSE Tandem fuel/Power Steering pump+ Brinn Bellhousing+Brinn Transmission+Reverse Mount Starter for $13000. Drop this in your car and GO! This was well over 35k when i bought it. The absolute cheapest Aluminum Super Late Package your gonna find that is quality stuff!

Default New Price

Will take $9000 minus the Carb. Will include engine, oil pan, headers, brinn fly wheel. Call me you wont be dissapointed! this is a steal for an aluminum engine with a grand TOTAL of 700 laps.

Default Complete Carb to Pan New Price

Buy the entire engine Carb to Pan for $9250

Add Barnes 4 Stage Pump,lines, heated tank +850

Add KSE Tandem fuel/PS pump +550

Add Brinn Trans, bell, starter- +1100
    ***ENTIRE PACKAGE $11500 OBO***
    Will trade for ATV's, Trucks, Newer Mastersbilt Gen X, or something of equal value that I can sell easily. Dont mind item plus cash either. Thanks-This isnt much more than a new crate complete package would cost and you get a 700+HP aluminum engine!

Default Engine

Can you send me pictures jamie.moon@bisindustries.com what size is the motorThanks

Default Pics

I sent pics and description via email. Let me know if you received and if you need more pics or information. Feel free to make an offer. Thanks for the interest

Default New Price

$8000 OBO buys engine and headers. There are crate engines at this price and you are getting a low lap all aluminum engine with Brodix 12 degree aluminum heads. It does not need a freshen in my opinion with 700 laps but take it and get it freshened if you like and have a fresh aluminum engine for less than half of what a new one costs. Email me for info. Thanks

Default Sold

Engine is sold!! Thank you