Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the info guys!! Got me a few ideas now on which direction to go! Just wondering, does anyone know if there is someone out there that repops the stock upper a-arm mounts??

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Voisinet View Post
    Powerball,

Could you take your comments somewhere else please? Some of us are interesting in learning some valuable info on this site.

Thanks
    so you will listen to a guy on here that signs his post saying

" i like to beat my head on the wall.... obviously.... or i wouldnt keep replying on this forum. "

sorry steve i just dont buy his BS!

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, besides your attempt's to bash people, get out. How do you move the upper mounts powerball? Since you seem to believe the other way is idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by clark View Post
    If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, besides your attempt's to bash people, get out. How do you move the upper mounts powerball? Since you seem to believe the other way is idiotic.
    so where am i bashing people

just because i dont agree with a guy that sets up his front ends. and likes to bang his head on the wall all the time! and i mean ALL the time! You sure would think with all his posts his head would get really sore... just saying

Maybe I just can't read or spell. Powerball, how do you position the mounts when you move them?
    Last edited by clark; 01-21-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Default mounts

Do you mount them to get numbers close to a a-mod ?
    rf gain - camber and maintain caster and lf gain + camber mantain caster? or somthing different
    I know you cant gain as much camber as a amod but just an exmple.

i did mine i have rf 1-1/4 degree gain on both caster and camber per inch on rf and maintain camber and lose .5 degrees of caster on lf per inch is this close?