Darrell Lanigan ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Darrell Lanigan ??

I was wondering if anyone knows what style Rocket chassis Darrell runs ??? Thanks in advance

It is a Rocket by Lanigan..

It's a developmental red front end rocket. They have been working on it for a couple of years now

If you see a Club29 decal on a car, it's a Rocket by Lanigan.

its a rocket chassis with bloomquist technology brought to rocket from blankenship. the only problem is its 3 year old technology so there waiting for somebody else to defect so they can catch back up.

Quote Originally Posted by jaynjenny View Post
    its a rocket chassis with bloomquist technology brought to rocket from blankenship. the only problem is its 3 year old technology so there waiting for somebody else to defect so they can catch back up.

I really don't think it matters, Lanigan won many races this year with his equipment and a championship.. So whether it is new technology or old it seems to fit his driving style quite a bit..

It's a Sodbuster Chassis,This Chassis was developed with the help of the following people Francis,Davenport,and Rayburn.

This Chassis has many unique features,including the self lubricating schneider bushing.This bushing is so important to this chassis design,that it has a patent pending provision.

The club 29 car that Jason Jameson drives,is a 2001 Rocket with the Sodbuster modifications,including that all important Schneider Bushing.

Beware of all cars that display the club 29 decal!
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    It's a Sodbuster Chassis,This Chassis was developed with the help of the following people Francis,Davenport,and Rayburn.

This Chassis has many unique features,including the self lubricating schneider bushing.This bushing is so important to this chassis design,that it has a patent pending provision.

The club 29 car that Jason Jameson drives,is a 2001 Rocket with the Sodbuster modifications,including that all important Schneider Bushing.

Beware of all cars that display the club 29 decal!
    Will we see J.J. Bumbrowski, the guy from Schumburg, in one of the Sodbusters out at Moler's this year...

Quote Originally Posted by jaynjenny View Post
    You really don't know anything about anything. You should stay off 4M to save the rest of us from your idiot fumes.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MadDad Racing View Post
    Will we see J.J. Bumbrowski, the guy from Schumburg, in one of the Sodbusters out at Moler's this year...
    MadDad,Only time will tell,J.J. is now testing a new front end design,that incorporates the SCHNEIDER BUSHING being used on both the upper and lower control arms.This design will be known as the,(WHITE FRONT END,)and should enhance the performance of the Sodbuster Chassis.

Happy New Year,To you and your family!
    you just got greased

Blue Gray same thing Rocket has had out for years

It's just a blue front end, but he gets the chassis shaken at his own place. Also makes some of own front end parts and aluminum front and rear bumpers.
    And Jameson had his car for sale as an 04 Black Front, not an 01

i just read this and i now have peed my pants cant wait to see what else you all know.

correct me if im wrong but wasnt the schnieder bushing developed for the space administration to increase perpetual motion on the last appolo program.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    correct me if im wrong but wasnt the schnieder bushing developed for the space administration to increase perpetual motion on the last appolo program.
    "YES"Part of what you are saying is true,but by utilizing the Schneider Bushings on the upper and lower control arms of a race car,permits the car to enter the turn,at a greater speed,and in doing so,results in more victory's.

Also I would like to add that these bushings are hermetically sealed,and are impervious to a external influence.
    you just got greased

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    "yes"part of what you are saying is true,but by utilizing the schneider bushings on the upper and lower control arms of a race car,permits the car to enter the turn,at a greater speed,and in doing so,results in more victory's.

Also i would like to add that these bushings are hermetically sealed,and are impervious to a external influence.
    " a external influence" like some guy spewing his ignorance of not only the language and grammar but of the people of 4m's knowledge of chassis' !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    " a external influence" like some guy spewing his ignorance of not only the language and grammar but of the people of 4m's knowledge of chassis' !!!!
    Ok dirtMAN007,get out your crayons and paper and take note.The thread that we start,or reply to is titled racing gossip,which states that it's(TRUTH,LIES,RUMORS,AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN.)

You need to wake up,and quit acting like the V.I.Before you attempt to post,or reply,you need to make sure that your brain is engaged before you open your mouth,or better yet,have both (OAR'S)in the water.
    you just got greased

It's ok now the shoe is on the other foot.....................just remember when you have to remove it from your mouth at a later date!!!!!!!!!

Are these the same Schneider bushings that are stored in hermetically sealed and slightly used 2 quart mason jars on CJ's front porch, until used. Now that the secret is out, I would suspect all them other SOB chassis builders will steal them.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    It's ok now the shoe is on the other foot.....................just remember when you have to remove it from your mouth at a later date!!!!!!!!!
    Again,another intelligent reply,(ONE OAR MUST STILL BE MISSING.)
    you just got greased