Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sandy hook?

Quote Originally Posted by Busheetreats View Post
    Do you still eat your brothers petrified turds?
    You're a fine one to talk, since you are a manure salesman with a mouthfull of samples!!

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    you must be thinking of tnie
    It's not tnie, it's tlie!!! Get it??

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I just spit out my coffee... Did this person really just say a "revolver" is a "semi automatic weapon"???? Uh, hey there, sparky, maybe its time to look up some terms in that thing there called a Dictionary before you start regaling us with your intellectual prowess.

A revolver is identical to a semi auto, because it is semi auto, just pull the trigger. Exactly identical to a semi automatic. You have to introduce a bullet into the chamber on a semi auto, the revolver may even be quicker, its already there. Your brain power is severely limited, I realize that so I'm explaining it to you by typing very very slowly.

it won't help I tried

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    A revolver is identical to a semi auto, because it is semi auto, just pull the trigger. Exactly identical to a semi automatic. You have to introduce a bullet into the chamber on a semi auto, the revolver may even be quicker, its already there. Your brain power is severely limited, I realize that so I'm explaining it to you by typing very very slowly.
    Tlie is an educated idiot, Get past his skills of the English language, composition skills, and spelling skills and you have empty suit. Common sense and the intelligence to perceive facts and knowledge is where he falls flat on his face. The man is a fool.

or is that tool

Certainly not cool!!!

The 4 main functions of a semi-auto are Feed, Fire, Extract, Eject. With the exception of fire, revolvers do none of that. (feed meaning feeding from a removable magazine). A semi auto extracts the used shell casing (hence the automatic part) where a revolver has to have them manually unloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    The 4 main functions of a semi-auto are Feed, Fire, Extract, Eject. With the exception of fire, revolvers do none of that. (feed meaning feeding from a removable magazine). A semi auto extracts the used shell casing (hence the automatic part) where a revolver has to have them manually unloaded.
    Don't disagree, but the revolver is still as automatic as the semi auto from a firing standpoint. And if I recall, they make a device to load a revolver pretty darn quick. Seems like I saw it on a hunting or gun show of some sort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedlo...r_speedloaders
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 02-04-2013 at 12:35 AM.

i know why so many people are killed stripping and cleaning there own gun now. a Revolver is a Revolver (single or double action it is not a Semi-Automatic) a bolt action is (bolt action) a semi-Automatic is a (semi-automatic) automatic is (automatic) granted you can replace the springs and trigger job to a revolver make it faster,(but it is still a revolver)