Default Mounting Slave Cylinder?

Putting aftermarket pedals/slave cylinder/reseviour on my mustang. How do I do this? I have no stock mounting points to go stock, so that is out of the question. I guess the real question is how to mount the slave cylinder?

You can mount it from the engine block with two 1" straps welded together. I will get a picture of it this weekend.

Weld a peace of 1in square tube to the k member . drill afew holes for 1/4 or 5/16 grade 8 bolts. Pretty easy once you picture it or have seen it done.

Works well with stock pull type clutch forks or you could go with hyd throwout bearing. its alittle more challanging to get setup but can help you out if you need just pm me

Quote Originally Posted by outlawstreet21 View Post
    You can mount it from the engine block with two 1" straps welded together. I will get a picture of it this weekend.
    can u send me a picture of the process. I am mounting one a s10 and on a hardbody nissan. both are running ford motors and trannys.

dr6
    dr6 motorsports

Im needing pictures on how to mount a slave cylinder please.

text pics to 501-772-0296

There are a few companies that make a hydraulic throw-out bearing for the T-5 (5 speed) if you are using that trans.
    It would eliminate the need to fabricate a mount. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mc...Fatj7AodqVUAhw