Default Best Brand of Coils? Eibach vs. Afco?

What do you all think the best coil on the market is? I'm deciding between Afco and Eibach to buy, but I am open to suggestions. Would like to get some info on BSB coils as well if anyone has any.
    #72W U.M.P Stock Car

My preference would be integra, eibach, then afco. I always ran afco until the last couple of years. Had a few problems with them. Don't know about the bsb ones but there are alot of mods running them around here. Like I said just my preference, others will have different opinions.
    It'll be fine

I just have the cheap speedway rater. So I can't say they are dead on with advertised rate but they stay consistent. I just check them when new and keep track of them though the season. I started running some eibachs last year and are happy with them. Your dead on with the afcos. I think speedy Bill started repainting the terrible purple springs yellow!
    It'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Have you rated the integras are they close?

I have a rater and switched to eibach in 09 and they were dead on back then, now not so much....

Afco seem to be all over the place, I wouldnt ever run a afco front again.

Bsb last time I looked only built 5" fronts.

In their 2013 catalog, BSB has the 5" diameter, 13" length rear coils in ratings that I use in my street stock. I have heard a a lot of good things about BSB in UMP and IMCA mods and also in hobby stocks over in IMCA land, but I don't know if I want to drop $75 per coil.
    Last edited by 72Dubya; 01-17-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    #72W U.M.P Stock Car

Default Springs

Integra is a good spring, we raced on Eibach's very consistant spring and i will stay with them. AFCO: American Fabricating Company sold out years ago and is now all made in China. I wouldnt spring my riding lawn mower with them. The only thing worse is a Speedway True Coil, LOL total junk!

Dave

Always ran Afco springs, but switched to Eibach. The quality seems to be better with them and they are lighter weight than the same Afco spring.

Quote Originally Posted by 72Dubya View Post
    In their 2013 catalog, BSB has the 5" diameter, 13" length rear coils in ratings that I use in my street stock. I have heard a a lot of good things about BSB in UMP and IMCA mods and also in hobby stocks over in IMCA land, but I don't know if I want to drop $75 per coil.
    They don't make a 5 1/2 for the front. The rears will work.
    It'll be fine

Hypercoils!
    CLICK HERE to see how you can win a turn key Rocket XR1!

Landrum springs don't seem go away as quick as the others do.
    House Racing Engines
    812-926-0019