Thread: Lazer Chassis?

Default Lazer Chassis?

Question for all. Just looking for feed back on Lazer chassis's. Haven't seen them run around by us ever but they seem like a very well built car with a high attention to detail. Can anyone enlighten me on success in them? any top guys run them?

I don't know if any top guys run them, but they are very good for the reasons you mention. He has a lot of baseline setups and you should be able to find one that works for you. I worked on one this past summer and we were pretty good out of the box. It is for sale in the classifieds. It is for sale because the owner feels better with a Rayburn when going at it on his own.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Second in quality and craftsmanship only to a Barry Wright. They run good in their area, Noone has seemed to be willing to try one on a national level. I have no idea why. Jim Bernheisel is extremely knowledgeable and will treat you right, will spend as much time on the phone as you need to get headed in the right direction.

We have won many races with my 09 car everywere we go,,won chapionship in 2010 at clr,,multip wins,,,my car likes a little tack,,,but jim and brandon are easy to talk to,,,hope this helps