Default Manti's Dead Girlfriend

Does anyone know where Manti's imaginary dead dead girlfriend might be? Hahahahahaha!!!!

I'm having too hard of a time believing this guy fell for a fake girl friend. I need some convincing!!

I'm having a hard time understanding why it's any of our business. Let the poor kid take his lumps and learn. People go threw life and people lie to them and they believe them or not. Some tell the truth and they believe them or not. No matter how you look at it, you have a 50 / 50 chance of being wrong.

If he should have believed or even if he made it up, his parade has been rained on. Now people with no business in it want to whiz on his parade. I couldn't believe on national news, they asked if this will effect his NFL draft number. Just who did they expect an answer from, or did they just want to sway public opinion? Is there that much hate for a winner today?

Noder daim officials and fans are used to circling the wagons and they're doin' it again. Just as they did when the football player raped the girl on campus and went scott free and when the kid got killed while recording spring practice at a time when the kid should never been on a scissor lift in the first place. The list could go on and on, too.

When you agree to go on national TV and cry alligator tears about a dead girlfriend and that dead girlfriend never existed it's public domain. That means it's anyone's business that wants to make it their business. PERIOD.

If you think this kid and the university didn't know this was a hoax at some point way, way before it was revealed by Dead Spin then you'll believe most anything. How naive are you, anyway.

Oh, and just for the record this kid isn't such a great "winner". He personally got his a$$ kicked, and his team got it's a$$ handed to them on a platter 42-14 by Alabama.

Another delusional noder daim fan? Looks like it.
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-21-2013 at 04:02 PM.

I can't figure out why anyone evern cares...

tnie cares he thought she was cute

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I'm having a hard time understanding why it's any of our business. Let the poor kid take his lumps and learn. People go threw life and people lie to them and they believe them or not. Some tell the truth and they believe them or not. No matter how you look at it, you have a 50 / 50 chance of being wrong.

If he should have believed or even if he made it up, his parade has been rained on. Now people with no business in it want to whiz on his parade. I couldn't believe on national news, they asked if this will effect his NFL draft number. Just who did they expect an answer from, or did they just want to sway public opinion? Is there that much hate for a winner today?
    Actually, you are right. The news media keeps using this kind of material to distract from and carrying real news.

Enough people cared that this deal was in the National spotlight for about a week.

Why?

Partially because there is a widely held belief that this may have been done to promote this te'o for the Heisman Trophy, which he was second in the voting and isn't that good. Reason being, a high ranking in the Heisman voting helps te'o's pro draft ranking and means better recruiting for noder daim thus more money for the university and for the Catholic pedophile defense fund. Come on now, it's just a joke!!

And, there was somewhere between $3,000.00 and $6,000.00 donated in the memory of this fictitious girlfriend which could trigger felony fraud charges against someone.

And lastly, it's just good fun and entertaining to watch a Holier Than Thou, "I'm better 'n you" elitist outfit like noder daim squirm in a sea of national embarrassment.

The comedic value alone is worth paying attention.

there goes your 1st round payday kid... Hope it was worth it

he stole that girl from tnie

The Notre Dame AD is holding off with having to tell the kid about the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus as that might send him over the edge!

Quote Originally Posted by big.ed View Post
    he stole that girl from tnie
    But tnies got a new friend now to replace her. And her name is Rosey Thumb!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    But tnies got a new friend now to replace her. And her name is Rosey Thumb!!
    her sister rejected him I was told that rosey is bigger than his other special freind

she be tons of fun to

Another thing that needs to die is this story...

Ha ha!! Gotta' be a delusional noder daim fan to want it to go away sooooo badly!

The story and the girlfriend are dead, except of course the inevitable jokes that will linger for years. Other lingering fallout will be te'o will never can be believed from now on and the decision as to what to do about the donated money and whether fraud charges should be pursued.

What shouldn't ever be forgotten is that noder daim was complicit in this deal. To what extent probably will never be determined, but they were/are.

And if you think that the penn state football culture of secrecy is unique then read this column written by a highly respected journalist and noder daim alumna. The players who are the focal point of this column played in the National Title game, as if it made any difference in the outcome.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ld-notre-dame/

Spot on Bushy. Te'o's Dad was in on the whole deal too, as he is on record as saying he knew the kid met this non-existent babe a couple of times.

After reading Melinda Henneberger's column (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ld-notre-dame/) in the Washington Post I will be very reluctant to believe anything concerning noder daim athletics.............EVER. And again, Miss Henneberger is/was a proud nd alumna.