Default Rocket Blue Front Roller- $5000 OBO

I have a Freshly updated and Jigged Rocket Blue Front- Car was new in 2004. It has 0, thats right, zero laps since being updated and freshened at Rocket in Late 2011. New Spindles, complete 4.11 Frankland Quick Change with Rocket Bearing Birdcages, Rocket J bar and Lift Bar, Uppers and lowers with Howe Ball Joints, Quickcar cages, Tel Tach digital Tach, 7Al MSD setup, 32 Gallon Fuel Cell, Wilwood Calipers and lightweight rotors, New Red Body and Nose on a Purple Chassis. Great Car with Great Stuff!! You will not find one nicer in this money range. It does need rack, we took the one off of it for another car. I will include one but it needs freshened. No wheels, tires, or shocks. Can be negotiated for additional money. Located in MD, Contact me, You wont be disappointed in this car, I dont want to sell it, but the old man says sell it all! Pm me or ssavage77@hotmail.com. Thanks

Default Price Change

$4500 if deal made within the next 2 weeks. thanks

Default Delivery

Willing to help with hauling within 4 hours of my location.Thanks

Default New Price- Must Sell!!

2 Blue Front Rollers with complete updates in 2011. Car that was new in 2004- $4500, Car that was new in 2005- $5500. Or buy the Pair of rollers minus wheels and shocks for $9250!!

Default Pair of Rockets

Buy the pair minus shocks, wheels, drivetrain for $9000