: Race ready 1998 (green one) 5sp DOHC 2.0 with many upgrades. 5 sp transmission is not locked. Last year was not allowed by the track rules or would have been completed. This car is 100% built to pass all UMP rules and will pass all track techs. Green car has 3 track championships on the motor and suspension setup (2 @ Lincoln 1 @ Macon) with different owners. This car/chassis was built midway through this last year and went on to win numerous features and heats with two different drivers. This is one of the best handling, safest built and fastest cars around guaranteed. I will l tell all tips/secrets and receipts to the build once sale is complete. This car was built due to red #56Z (old yellow and black #11 at Lincoln) being wrecked beyond my capability to repair.
Red 98 Neon R/T 2dr with major front end damage and right strut tower damage. Professional built cage is still in car if someone wants to take the time and has the ability to repair this car. Car currently has no power train as it was removed to put in green #56Z. I have a spare SOHC motor and transmission for this car as well as all components to rebuild car.
Red 4dr neon parts car roller. Currently only missing right front fender and power train. All parts from this car are currently inside of car. This car was an automatic however I do have the parts to convert to a 5sp if desired.
I have included pictures of all spare parts, 40+ tires/rims (some brand new or only used a couple of times), multiple views of each car, front and rear struts, 5 spare computers, reloomed wiring harness and spare wiring harnesses, doors, fenders, extra seats/belts, aluminum flywheel, 2” full exhaust, Headers, and way too much more to list. To view pictures go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/5517811...7632512823167/. If link does not work please cut and paste in your address bar.
This lot will not be spilt and is located in Decatur Illinois. Sorry I have tried to piece out other racing hobbies and always have stuff left in my garage that is of no use to me anymore. Serious inquires only. Asking price for this lot is $4500. Only consider trades of street stock cars, trailers, motors, ¾ ton 4x4 truck, 110 or 220 wire fed welders, or large capacity air compressor (standup). If you want a winning car this is the one for you. Car can be drove in back yard or on a side street by my house prior to selling.
Also have a black 98 R/T 2.0 DOHC 5 SP street legal car that I will sell separately. This car was going to be our next build however we have decided to move up to street stocks this year instead $1400. Or will include this with the rest of the racing lot for a Total of $5600(Price break to take it also). Thank you for looking and all negative comments about this will be deleted. Any additional questions please call Kevin @ 217-620-1167 for fastest response.