Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Baseball,Apple Pie and Death. HO HUM

Last edited by Hollis; 01-23-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Another gun free zone. Why aren't criminals following the rules?
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

They don't even have to tell me, I already know....

What was the size of the magazine used? Would any of the proposed laws have prevented this?
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by C4Vette View Post
    What was the size of the magazine used? Would any of the proposed laws have prevented this?
    No, But the conversation does lend its's self to being a responsible gun owner..

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    No, But the conversation does lend its's self to being a responsible gun owner..
    Responsible gun ownership is what should be discussed. Something that is rarely mentioned in the NM shooting is that the father was a former gang banger and an ex-con. I wonder if he was legally allowed to purchase and own guns. If not, how did he acquire them? Why isn't that a story in the media?

Background checks, mental health,illegal sales, ETC. it is all being discussed in the media. It is the blowback by the radicals that is distorting the conversation. Hell, just look at the small sampling on this forum. I would question the mental health of some on here and question their ownership of guns..

. I would question the mental health of some on here and question their ownership of guns..
    HEY!!!! I resemble that!!!!

The NM gun owner like the CT gun owner kept their weapons and ammo unlocked. A responsible gun owner wouldn't do that. Except for my home defense weapon that I might need access to at a moments notice, all other firearms in my home are secured.

And who among you answer the door with a loaded automatic weapon in your hand?

Automatic weapons are illegal in most cases.

I seriously doubt that anybody here answers the door with a gun in their hand. They may have one holstered, but there's nothing wrong with that. However, if someone makes an unauthorized entry through my locked door they better be prepared to suffer the consequences of their actions. They will get one warning. The sound of my 12 gauge being racked.
    Last edited by C4Vette; 01-24-2013 at 03:19 PM.

The right to self defense and gun possession makes some of us look like bad people? Feinstein herself carries a concealed hand gun or did as do many of these hypocrites in office who are wanting to take guns from innocent law abiding citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Busheetreats View Post
    I don't buy the responsible gun ownership, law abiding citizen rhetoric. Most mass shootings are done by responsible law abiding citizens.
    Bwahahahaha! Do you read what you write? That's like saying most robberies are committed by law abiding citizens.

I don't buy the responsible gun ownership, law abiding citizen rhetoric. Most mass shootings are done by responsible law abiding citizens.
    Besides the obvious inanity of your statement, the 2 latest killings in CT and NM the party doing the killings were not the gun owners. Had the gun owners been more responsible with their weapons we probably wouldn't be having these gun control conversations.

Bushie likes to pull peoples chains. But can't do it with the use of facts, reasoning, intelligence, or righteousness.

Thank you for showing us your nuts!!!

non of that here this a G rated site http://www.anyclip.com/movies/austin...mber/#!quotes/
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 01-26-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Take me for a stroll down memory lane, but what was the criminal record of Adam Lanza, Harris and Klebold.
    Seriously? You want to go there? As soon as they started planing their CRIMES they were CRIMINALS. To be law abiding citizens no more.

What were the criminal records of John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy or David Berkowitz? Are you going to argue that they were law abiding citizens?

Any person can be a law abiding citizen until they are not. When the speedometer in your car hits 1 mph over the limit you are no longer a law abiding citizen.

I do it pretty well. In fact, so well that you got on your knees to get a complete thread removed because you got caught in another lie. Take your pill and don't forget your Mom needs your half of the internet payment before the 5th.
    Like I've said before, you missed way too many woodshed whoopins. You total lack of respect is shown be your use of slanderous lies and childish putdowns. When you can't win a debate or discussion, you resort to your own lack of character with lies. I don't have to do that with you. lol