Default Engine, car, and or trailer for sale

Motor was refreshed by reputable machine shop 3 years ago. Has 3 or 4 laps on it. Was going to race and decided not to get back into it. It has over 23 wins on this engine when I purchased it. Not going to get into details about it. If interested I will give you more details. Email me j.gibson4@hotmail.com The chassis isnt hittin on much these days. Its an old supersteet car with rear truckin arms, tube from front clip to back. Tube upper control arms, ford 9 inch rear with 6.33 gears. Does have brackets for other rear suspensionTrailer not sure if its a 01 02 03 04 or what, ill have to look at title. Its a reading dual axle trailer. Diamond plate dove tail deck. Has a 8000lb wench mounted on front. I dont want to trade. And Im not giving it away. If you want a serious motor and your serious. Then email me. The rest is self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by badboyz21 View Post
    Motor was refreshed by reputable machine shop 3 years ago. Has 3 or 4 laps on it. Was going to race and decided not to get back into it. It has over 23 wins on this engine when I purchased it. Not going to get into details about it. If interested I will give you more details. Email me j.gibson4@hotmail.com The chassis isnt hittin on much these days. Its an old supersteet car with rear truckin arms, tube from front clip to back. Tube upper control arms, ford 9 inch rear with 6.33 gears. Does have brackets for other rear suspensionTrailer not sure if its a 01 02 03 04 or what, ill have to look at title. Its a reading dual axle trailer. Diamond plate dove tail deck. Has a 8000lb wench mounted on front. I dont want to trade. And Im not giving it away. If you want a serious motor and your serious. Then email me. The rest is self explanatory.
    whats going on with motor is it a roller carb price and price on trailer looking atr a street stock getting back into racing

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by fatfrankie View Post
    whats going on with motor is it a roller carb price and price on trailer looking atr a street stock getting back into racing
    Everything is for sale. seperate or not. It is not roller cam. but full roller rockers, guides, and girdle. Dont think its legal for a street stock. racing springs if any one is intersted I put my email. Im not going into details whats in the motor. Ill just say you cant build it for 8k unless you own the machine shop. and you'll be cutting it close.

Default details

It wont be legal in a street stock class.I had it freshened up 3 years ago and that cost me 950 dollars alone.the block has eagle rods matched to a eagle 48lb steel crank. 5.7 rods. crane solid lift cam, 550 lift 290 duration if I recall correctly. Wiseco flatop pistons.It has been line bored and decked to 0 deck hieght with flat top pistons. Also its been polished and all the oil reutrns also. Heads are 300 heads, big race strainless steel valves and springs that match the cam. Has fuller roller rockers, guide plates and gurdles.They have been undercover polished and ported to match. It has a Hei distributer and MSD ignition module with rev limiter. Big wires.course it has racing power steering pump, and aluminum water pump. Carb is a holley 1850, dual metering plugs and a full fuel rail. It has a racing high flow fuel pump. Can remember the name. with 3/4 inch fuel line ran to the fuel cell where there is a huge racing fuel filter with a replaceable element. Car has a large recall tac. bead locks all the way around. with some extras ford 9 inch with 6.33 gears Lightweight 13lb aluminum flywheel and corvette clutch and hyrdraulic throw out bearing. Trailer has 8000 lb wench on it. Id like 5 for the motor. You cannot build it for 8 1500 for trailer.. or make offer car.... its a solid car, but if someone gave me 7 id give it all to them. other wise make offer. Location Summerfield Nc... just above greensboro.