Default tru coil springs

What do people think of true coil springs(the purple springs) are they any good do they hold there rate? Good or bad experience?

Thanx for any answers!

I've run them the past four years. The last two years i've received four free Tru Coil springs for running them and finishing the highest, while running Tru Coil springs, in the Larry Shaw Western Region points. They work good enough for me, but i haven't run any others ,so there may be way better springs available and i'm missing the boat. JMO.
    Last edited by oldtrackchamp4x; 02-01-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Run, run far away from them. 4x you should rate them you would be surprised. Might be good for a night or two then they go south fast.
    It'll be fine

I have a couple, I ran them for a whole season last year and they still check out good. They are 16" not sure if that makes a difference or not.

i rated 4 of them that are who knows how old, (got the car with them and the car had been sitting for a long time) rated them and they matched what they said they were.

maybe the older ones were made from a better material?

I have never rated one but on our factory stocks the tru-coil duel pig tail worked great for me. Put their conventional racing springs on one of my first mods about 6-7 years ago and they seem to fall off. My "street stock" tru-coil springs on the other hand still feel great under the car. Again I've never rated one maybe I got bad set for the mod or a really good set for the factory stock. Doesn't really answer your question. Just my personal experience with them.