Default Idea's on what tires to run imca modified open tire rule help please

OK IM NEW TO RUNNING THE MODIFIED CLASS AND I KNOW IMCA HAS THERE OWN TIRE RULE BUT MY LOCAL TRACK RULES ON THE TIRE HERE IT IS TIRES/WHEELS: Any 15”x8” Hoosier or American Racer tire allowed. No chemical softening, conditioning, grooving or siping of tires. Aluminum, composite or steel spacers allowed. May use a bead lock, on right side only. External, steel bead lock only and it cannot make wheel any narrowerthan 8” and no wider than 8.75”. Foam type or plastic outer mud cover allowed on all wheels. Must be securely mounted.JUST TRYING TO GET IDEA'S FROM YOU MODIFIED RACERS BUT THE WAY IM THINKING WHY RUN G60 AND SPIN AND MAKE NOISE WHEN I HAVE A CHOICE OF ANY COMPOUND AND MAKE MY CAR HOOK BETTER IM THINKING SOMTHING LIKE LEFT FRONT LATE MODEL TIRES ALL THE WAY AROUND RIGHT REAR A TAD BIGER WONT BE RUNNING ANY OTHER TRACKS BUT THIS ONE AND I WILL BE RUNNING A WELL BUILT 600HP ENGINE JUST TRYING TO GET IDEAS TO GET ME IN THE BALL PARK THANKS

The hoosier dirt bozz would be a great choice, they have some in soft compound on thier discontinued list, but even the medium compound would work great too.

id use the American Racer i think its 82.8 tire or the ump hoosier.....soft or medium
    Chris Zogg