Default 2 rocket rollers + for sale make offer

2 rocket chassis rollers for sale 1 2012 orange front new never raced, 1 2003 black front with all current updates . make offer

2012 rocket orange front end all new
    red powdercoat
    howe ball joints, dtc brakes with willwood calipers, all rocket/keyser bearing control arms starlight hubs, franklin 4:86 rearend for orange car, CLUB 29 liftbar, woodward rack and servo, chrome (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) pit, brake and clutch pedal all brake lines, rf sutoff, guages and switch panel, billet bias adj with memory calibration, rocket adj motorplate, chromoly bumpers, extra tall cage, CLUB 29 6th coil and 5th coil bracket . woodward colapsable column wth hub and wheel.

like to get $20,000 its all new and assembled

2003 rocket black front 1 3/4" rail combo with all current updates including right side cage support.

bilstein shocks have dyno sheets well taken care of always sent to accuforce for new oil and inspections always maintained, latest woodward rack and servo, franklin 4:86 2 seasons old with latest rocket birdcages, atl 28 gal cell used with gas but is compatable for alky as well, 100 % NEW body and deck, chassis completely inspected for cracks and damage, chrome (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, digitron tach and race computer/datalogger, 4 guage pro comp ultralight guages autometer, fresh air pump, rocket lift bar and 6th coil, all rocket frontend components this is a true rocket not one built with misc parts. rf brake shut off dtc brakes with willwood dynalight calipers , rocket motor plate. starlight hubs with low drag seals and bearings freshly inspected, cleaned and repacked. drop in your seat and motor go race.

like to get $9,000

make me an offer . but please dont waste my time you all know what this stuff cost 513-519-7745

*** btt ***

**** bttt *****

also have a 2000 black front completely updated as well .

these cars need to go make offer

2003 sold

how about $17,000 on the orange frontend car with new body installed. this is a complete all brand new rocket with all the best on it

Send me a few pics rcr4w@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by big88fan View Post
    Send me a few pics rcr4w@yahoo.com
    this is a brand new nearly complete rocket with all rocket and club 29 parts. no off branding or using other parts. this car is assembled with all the parts that lanigan and richards use.

over $30,000 worth of race car brand new. if you wanna even take a look you need to bring cash with you.

there is not a used nut or bolt on this car. it is new!!! i am taking the loss here you can call rocket chassis and order this car for twice the asking price. if you want a new car on a deal bring cash. no spy's show me the money. sorry

You are really a jackass I thought the other guys on here just had personal issues with you but they are right I already have 2 orange front lanigan cars it seemed like a good deal but I wouldnt take it from a douche like you for half that and delivered to the shop

Quote Originally Posted by big88fan View Post
    You are really a jackass I thought the other guys on here just had personal issues with you but they are right I already have 2 orange front lanigan cars it seemed like a good deal but I wouldnt take it from a douche like you for half that and delivered to the shop
    If you own 2 already you know what I got . Sorry you think that's a douche response but I don't let people come look at my new stuff in the shop unless they are serious about buying. Rocket has a website with pics if you need a visual. Plus I doubt Darrel sent you pics of those club 29 cars.

These cars for sale are in no way associated with Club 29 in any way

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC ATTACK View Post
    These cars for sale are in no way associated with Club 29 in any way
    Only that the orange front end has some components that came from club 29. Hope this clarify's your assumption

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    Only that the orange front end has some components that came from club 29. Hope this clarify's your assumption
    Like i said NO COMPONENTS are from Darrell Lanigan or Club 29

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC ATTACK View Post
    Like i said NO COMPONENTS are from Darrell Lanigan or Club 29
    then i guess i was lied to by the club 29 associate i purchased them from. and mr big mac you know who that person was.