Default Leaf Spring Baseline Set- up???

I have an 03 Predator leaf spring chassis, does anyone have a baseline set- up i could use or any ideas on what i could try, its my first time racing and just looking for something to start with. any informtion would be a big help.

Are you running a Fastboys type left side leaf? Or is it just a regular leaf spring?

The guy told me to look up the fastboys leaf and it would tell me everything but of I read it right it was talking about rebuilding the leafs and it confused me a bit but it is a fastboys setup I believe

Quote Originally Posted by J-ROD81 81 View Post
    The guy told me to look up the fastboys leaf and it would tell me everything but of I read it right it was talking about rebuilding the leafs and it confused me a bit but it is a fastboys setup I believe
    So you have leafs already on the car ?

If the left side leaf looks beefier in the front then it is a Fastboys type leaf. I say type because to be an exact Fastboys leaf it would also have a huge arc as well and would most likely be in the top mounting hole in front with a really tall lowering block on that side and longer shackles as well. There would also be a birdcage on the right side to allow the axle housing to rotate freely on that side.

With a Fastboys type leaf on the left, the setup depends on whether or not there's a birdcage on the right as there would be a big difference in what you want to see when scaling.

there is leafs on the car and its is beefier on the left in the front