Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default gone

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by stock car driver; 11-28-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Looks good, what a stock car should look like, a STOCK CAR!

nice hauler,...not many touring pure stock teams around...
    white trash motorsports

If they dont they have issue.
    You gonna try Bateville this yr? I know you have talked about it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Lots of stackers and toters around here with IMCA stock cars in them.

When you grow up maybe you can get some big boy toys, theres a toter identical to mine for sale on racejunk right now for 36k.
    mr know it all,..maybe you should think bout who you talking to for you go runnin oft at the mouth,..never had to drive a lil bitty class 7 truck in my life,..i started out at age of 12 wheeling dads peterbuilt round the farm,...an been steppin up every sense,...smallest truck i ever drove would cast shadows over your lil toy hauler,...ive drank more coffee than you'd ever burn in diesel,..backed more miles than youd ever truck forwards!! and you'd have to steep up a few class's to run a race against me......stupid is as stupid dose moma always said...get a life jeff!!
    white trash motorsports

The rules say no wt jacks , stock mount shocks I believe? I think they have a march make up race? I bough ten inch wheels, I think I would have to cut my front fenders a lot to be able to run them which would be a bummer, I put half inch rolled tubing around the fenders this year.
    Yes front shocks must be in "stock" location. Rears can be relocated. It would definitely let you know how good your car really is. Very strong cars at those races.

Dirty white boy is this what you call up a few classes from mine? bahahaha

that car isn't bright enough got to work on it
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 02-19-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    mr know it all,..maybe you should think bout who you talking to for you go runnin oft at the mouth,..never had to drive a lil bitty class 7 truck in my life,..i started out at age of 12 wheeling dads peterbuilt round the farm,...an been steppin up every sense,...smallest truck i ever drove would cast shadows over your lil toy hauler,...ive drank more coffee than you'd ever burn in diesel,..backed more miles than youd ever truck forwards!! And you'd have to steep up a few class's to run a race against me......stupid is as stupid dose moma always said...get a life jeff!!
    and your eyes are brown also http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1T4...ml%3B450%3B318
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 02-19-2013 at 06:23 PM.

and DWB you want a cookie I have friend of mine that 500 plus WINS in his long career of 57 years no he .Snot 57 years old that how many years he drove and the biggest truck he owned was 1974 FORD PICKUP TRUCK AND STILLHAS IT TODAY RUNNING THE VINTAGE CLASS
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 02-19-2013 at 06:37 PM.

no its not bright enough they will still hit ya!
    looks like the color i used in 2011 house of kolor florescent chartreuse. i like it.

Oh you expect to be racing kyle larson this year lol

looks good and its different, i like that.

Which is it first my hauler is too big for a IMCA stock car or whatever you call them in podunkville where you live, now its small? lol.

Youve never posted your name, hard to know who Im talking to, not that I care in the least, when all your posts to me or about me or on threads after I post are childish. In fact youve never posted much of anything on this forum to lead anyone to believe you are over 18 and not still slimy wet behind the ears with a curfew living with your mommy mowing the lawn for spending money to get in the local track and stand around someones car and say your on the team.

Feel free to post your name and set me straight! ok Tommy! Get a life, thats funny, Ive got one, your the one who is lacking.
    might know who i am,..but we all know what a smart azz you are....
    white trash motorsports

Dirty white boy is this what you call up a few classes from mine? bahahaha

sniffin round my facebook stilling pics i see,...guess i shoulda blocked you steed of just deleteing you,..but oh well,...yup,..a few class's,..from pure stock,..past super street,..an on to limited sportsman! so,.my stuff ant as nice an purddy as some,..i dont have the resources most do!!,..now go swip some pics of the 2 late models round side my shack an a few pics of the big ol frieghtliner sittin on other side!! or just swip a few of the barn,..with cuda under one side an road runner under the other,...2 dusters out back tooo,...kiss my rebel redneck azz jeff!!
    white trash motorsports

nice car! but you still suck jeff! smartazz!

....be careful down texas way,..that award winning personality could be hazardous to your health down there!!
    white trash motorsports

he will do just fine

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    sniffin round my facebook stilling pics i see,...guess i shoulda blocked you steed of just deleteing you,..but oh well,...yup,..a few class's,..from pure stock,..past super street,..an on to limited sportsman! so,.my stuff ant as nice an purddy as some,..i dont have the resources most do!!,..now go swip some pics of the 2 late models round side my shack an a few pics of the big ol frieghtliner sittin on other side!! or just swip a few of the barn,..with cuda under one side an road runner under the other,...2 dusters out back tooo,...kiss my rebel redneck azz jeff!!
    but good think your car matchs your semi and great trailer

thats their problem