Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am off work today you can do that when you work 15 18 hour days

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    but good think your car matchs your semi and great trailer
    so i use my ol pic-up to drag race car 12 miles to my local track, that's my spare semi in pic y'all stole,..shoulda check out the other albums,..got 5 more "semi's" used to take care of my business,an a field full of 53 ft trailers...rest the world been calling them big trucks since early 60s,..what rock you crawl out from under??

ps there's this thing called spell check,....if you "think" you can find the "thing"!!
    Last edited by dirty white boy; 02-20-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    white trash motorsports

and you should feel so proud read my post about the gentleman that has been racing since a 1974 ford pickup won many a championship with it but always looked sharp he still has it I asked him hey yougonna by a biiger truck and trailer he told lmao he doesn't race trailers or trucks get it
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 02-20-2013 at 04:37 PM.

and you should feel so proud read my post about the gentleman that has been racing since a 194 ford pickup won many a championship with it but always looked sharp he still has it I asked him hey yougonna by a biiger truck and trailer he told lmao he doesn't race trailers or trucks get it
    didnt know the truck ya hauled with made race car any better on the track....must be a mental thing i guess...

try to pay a complement an a smart azz gets this chit started,..corn grows up in iowa,..to bad men cant!
    white trash motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    didnt know the truck ya hauled with made race car any better on the track....must be a mental thing i guess...

try to pay a complement an a smart azz gets this chit started,..corn grows up in iowa,..to bad men cant!
    exactly mental midget why were you ripping his rig

exactly mental midget why were you ripping his rig
    read the thread man,...posted nice hauler,paying a complement,..then he goes off belittling somebody just to show how much of a arrogant prick his is,..then lite loafers jumps in to defend his honer ,..swiping pics of a facebook page assuming they know everything bout some body lest 1200 miles away,..you both pretty immature an stink up this forum,...sadly jeff could be a big benefit to this place if he wasent such a azzhole,im just a redneck that loves racing an trying to learn an have fun,..not prove to the world what azz i am...
    white trash motorsports

Default read it and memorize it

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
    Leon: Ooooooh.
    Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
    Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.
    Share this quote

not a bad run

Default Good batteries

How long will the batteries for the paint last? Looks good to me! I use the 30ft rule. IF, it looks good from 30 feet it should look good from the stands! I use house paint and a roller. It covers all sorts of evils.