Default Harris car ride heights ?

Have a 2009 Harris, set up manual says to use upper a arm angles to set front ride heights. With them set at the propper angles (checked with 2 different angle finders) the front of the car seems really low.... Can not even get a racing jack under the front cross memeber without lifting up on the front bumper. The lower control arm bolt is 6 3/8" from the ground when set to the angles. I saw some other chevelle stub mods have that measurement at 7 7/8" ..........

Do harris cars run that low to the track? What would it do if I raise the front ride heights (I know it will change the roll center, but what about on track handling.)

Just looking for info before calling Harris........

(the car is not bent, I purchased this car new from Harris in 2009 and it has only been on track once and did not finish race because of motor issue)

front_
    LF 7 3/4
    RF 7 5/8
    lower a frame bolt to ground
    rear-
    14" from axle to underside of over-rail
    " Most of my drivers have been new to 4 link stuff and I believe most of their chassis issues are really my driver issues....... "

see ya
    johnny v

dirtbandit- sent you a PM with the Harris front end update and scaling procedures....
    " Most of my drivers have been new to 4 link stuff and I believe most of their chassis issues are really my driver issues....... "

see ya
    johnny v