Default Fastboys setup caster

camaro clip .....caster rf 7..lf 5.. fastboy setup 11 hoosiers.car wants to turn right when on the gas coming out of turn..should I change caster to rf5 lf 2 .....thanks

is it a frontend problem or a rearsteer problem the fastboys set produces quit a bit of rearsteer as the lr moves forward the car tends to turn right. mite try adjusting stagger or even take a little lr bite out.

i fooled around with this a few years ago, and i found that increasing my RR bite, and leading the LR in helped to correct this issue, i think the LR as it wraps will cause negative rear steer causing the LR to move towards the back of the car. but i didnt spend much time with it because shortly after i started using it the track deemed it illegal.

i thought scooter had said you need rr bite like newguy said and a lot of stagger(4-6in) to make it turn with a full blown fastboys setup.

olin

You will need to trail the right rear 1". Have at least 4" of stagger and a low cross percentage or it will push like a dump truck on the gas.

I remember my cross was somewhere around 45

I have mine around 37 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wildman10 View Post
    camaro clip .....caster rf 7..lf 5.. fastboy setup 11 hoosiers.car wants to turn right when on the gas coming out of turn..should I change caster to rf5 lf 2 .....thanks
    How much LR bite do you have in it?
    Gator Engineering