Question Green Valley and Cherokee... Anybody racing in both??

Will any racers make the late night/early morning haul from Green Valley Speedway's (Gadsden, Al.) "Bama Bash" on Saturday, to Cherokee Speedway's (Gaffney, S.C.) "March Madness" on Sunday??
    Last edited by Slideways; 03-01-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Gadsden looks to have a good chance of rain tomorrow, both day and night. If it's rained out, I was told the makeup day will be Sunday so that throws a monkey wrench in Cherokee's plans to get cars from Alabama. I know of at least 20 people that are skipping Cherokee because of the predicted cold.
    Seems racing season has gotten off to a start a little too early this year. Enjoy if the events take place though!

Quote Originally Posted by Slideways View Post
    Will any racers make the late night/early morning haul from Green Valley Speedway's (Gadsden, Al.) "Bama Bash" on Saturday, to Cherokee Speedway's (Gaffney, S.C.) "March Madness" on Sunday??
    Marlar, Davenport, Smith and Weaver are the ones that I know have both on their schedule.
    Chris Madden, 5 times Southern Nationals Champion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Gadsden looks to have a good chance of rain tomorrow, both day and night. If it's rained out, I was told the makeup day will be Sunday so that throws a monkey wrench in Cherokee's plans to get cars from Alabama. I know of at least 20 people that are skipping Cherokee because of the predicted cold.
    Seems racing season has gotten off to a start a little too early this year. Enjoy if the events take place though!
    Its not that the racing season has gotten off to an earlier start, its just that the weather hasnt cooperated. The normal highs are around 60 for this time of year and its just going to be below normal this weekend. I know as long as Gaffney races and its dry, Ill be there. Its not going to be near as cold as last years Winter Freeze and there was alot of people there, so the cold shouldnt be a factor.
    Chris Madden, 5 times Southern Nationals Champion!!!!

Thanks for the info y'all!!

I guess I'll head to Gaffney, and hope for the best.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...