Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No wonder you have no sponsors or anyone willing to help. You claim to race sprinters and have three cars but can't afford a good trans. I call bs. Don't flame someone who you asked advise from sometimes the truth hurts.

I wasn't being a smart a$$, I was telling you the cold hard truth and trying to save you money. Judging by your spelling and grammar, I'm guessing you aren't smart enough to take the advice anyway. Good luck, just remember when you end up spending twice as much trying to make inadequate stuff work, someone tried to help you.

Lol cant fix stupid

If you think 610hp is a lot in a mod sell the mod now and save ur self the time. You can spend all the time in the shop saving a dollar but bolting up parts that will not compete is wasting your time and simply dumb. Like said already if ya can't afford a used Bert/Brinn/Falcon sale the mod now. Save your self time and money and get a good tranny.

Before u blast me I work 50+ hrs a week not a rich kid or got a rich wife got 2 kids all the regular stuff. I spend my money and time wisely. After wasting money on direct drie glides I waited till I could get a falcon before I ran my mod again. Anything else is a waste of time. I've been there done that.

Default whatever

all yo haters are the stupid ones that cant be fixed any way the whole point was to run what i have not trying to be cheep bout it just for someone comeing out and judging someone whit a smart a$$ coment saying if you cant by a raceing trans you shouldent even be raceing had nothing with me not haveing the money for a race tranny i have the money to buy one but the whole point was i already have all the stuff to set it up with a saginaw so there was no money to spent there only turning the tail shaft down and that dident even cost anything and also i dont clame i have 3 cars i know i have them work on them all the time top it all off i realy dont care if i ever get a sponcer anyway most of them want you to do it there way and ive made it this far with out one so ill keep doing it and yea i did buy a brinn tranny tody not because all you hatters and you know what im just gonna let it set on the work bench keep doing what i was doing with the saginaw then if it fails then ill use the brinn i have had only 1 saginaw fail in a street stock in the last 10 years

Default Wow..... My head hurts from trying to read that!!!!

You are missing the obvious point. If you have so much saginaw stuff, sell a couple off and use that money to buy a real racing trans. You may not care about your safety, but, what about the guys on the track with you? What happens when you explode a trans and the guy behind you (probably the leader lapping you) takes a piece of it in the chest or through his visor?
    Saginaws are getting hard to find and you can get pretty good money for them. Who knows you might even have enough left over to get a copy of Hooked on Phonics.

Default wtf

Quote Originally Posted by bonk_87us View Post
    all yo haters are the stupid ones that cant be fixed any way the whole point was to run what i have not trying to be cheep bout it just for someone comeing out and judging someone whit a smart a$$ coment saying if you cant by a raceing trans you shouldent even be raceing had nothing with me not haveing the money for a race tranny i have the money to buy one but the whole point was i already have all the stuff to set it up with a saginaw so there was no money to spent there only turning the tail shaft down and that dident even cost anything and also i dont clame i have 3 cars i know i have them work on them all the time top it all off i realy dont care if i ever get a sponcer anyway most of them want you to do it there way and ive made it this far with out one so ill keep doing it and yea i did buy a brinn tranny tody not because all you hatters and you know what im just gonna let it set on the work bench keep doing what i was doing with the saginaw then if it fails then ill use the brinn i have had only 1 saginaw fail in a street stock in the last 10 years
    You are a moron, that needs to go back to english class , and learn proper grammer.
    Then go out to shop turn on radio, and put in the brinn tranny and go race safely, but if you build a car like you type on a messege board, you will be lucky to make it to a racetrack.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

"am i going the right rout with this just keep in mind this is about useing a saginaw so i need info on that part"

Jeff,

This is the last part of his long, run on, single sentence of a post. I know without any punctuation, it's hard to make out a question, but, he did ask if he was going about this the right way, to which a bunch of people including myself answered.

Quote Originally Posted by bonk_87us View Post
    Huh??? Engrish pweze

What was it, about 7 years ago when IMCA started to allow aftermarket trannys, until then 90% of mods were running saginaws with mini-clutch setups, and had been for many many years.

Will it work for the OP, yes. Is it as good as running an racing made tranny. No.

Sorry, He did ask about it. Look at the title of the post!
    "running a saginaw in a mod up's and down's"

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Thanks for reminding me that you idiots will argue about anything on here....

Ill erase my posts and let you get back to argueing with the original poster.
    Realize you were wrong so you delete you posts and try to make yourself look better. We understand.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I got a pm with egos post, lol...

Ego Ive erased ALL my posts.
    For someone who doesn't want to argue you sure continue arguments a lot.