Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Made in???????

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Ok. Be a man. What's your real name? Where do you live?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer. We all know it takes more courage to be real than a 4M phony.

And yes, I can and do find way better things to do with my days than get on here and be a target for more hatred and malice from a very angry and bitter man who gets off spewing hatred and malice at everyone he disagrees with on an internet forum message board.

6500 posts, and climbing fast. Now, compare his count with mine, and tell me who spends their day doing something constructive, and who sits all day and night at their computer trolling message boards looking for ways to get their anger and hatred out.

It isn't hard to see who the trolls are. Just look at the post counts. I can't imagine having such a miserable life that all I did was sit on message boards screaming at people. You gotta just feel bad for the guy at some level, it must be awful to be filled with so much hatred, bitterness and rage that it drives you to these boards obsessively to slam people.
    you slam every chance you can get

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    some of you act like a bunch of little sissies all this unsportsmanlike name calling,it is one thing to argue it another calling a person names, this board is free this board is supposed to be friendly
    this board is about people and not a bunch of little immature kids. you can disagree on anything but calling somebody out and name calling is totally unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    some of you act like a bunch of little sissies all this unsportsmanlike name calling,it is one thing to argue it another calling a person names, this board is free this board is supposed to be friendly
    this board is about people and not a bunch of little immature kids. you can disagree on anything but calling somebody out and name calling is totally unacceptable.
    Are you guys looking for more policing?

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    We can have a Tea Party if we want, Litey!!! No law against it.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-18-2013 at 05:46 PM.