Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in???????

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    why do hate walmart because its non union hmm maybe cause theyare successful whats the beef they chines goods yeah so every other retail
    because the li guy doesn't have a chance well thats true witheverybig box store moving have I cover many bases here
    Them not being union has nothing to do with it. Yes you are right just about every retail store today has some kind of foreign country goods in their store and that is not helping this country one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Them not being union has nothing to do with it. Yes you are right just about every retail store today has some kind of foreign country goods in their store and that is not helping this country one bit.
    so whats the beef

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    why do hate walmart because its non union hmm maybe cause theyare successful whats the beef they chines goods yeah so every other retail
    because the li guy doesn't have a chance well thats true witheverybig box store moving have I cover many bases here
    Wal-mart has sucessfully helped unempolyeement raise in the US because of its practice of using communist, no human rights(right to work), and no environmental laws, manufactoring factories in communist China. Walmart is being very sucessful at helping China destroy, what was wants the great U.S.A.

you do mean no unions because what is right to work big guyand guess what agan you can blame the gov t becausesome state arenot right to work states I live in one of them yeah right try find a job in this cr@ppy state yes I am working just trying to improve on it we have a a uaw withing a couple iles of my house guess where the nearest plant is about 45 miles away why because the 2 plant near by have been leveled we know about about wonder bread andits closure sure both sides we at fault the point is JOBS LOST wal mart has jobs many jobs they maynot ne high paying but guess what its called retail they never pay well what walmart pays is sometime 3 bucks an hour higher than other stores been there done that most auto parts are non union and very low pay and most jobs are part time why no beef there yep been there done thatand they also love closing down stores because mismanagement or lack of a good sales force been there done that
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 03-05-2013 at 07:41 AM.

well you better check the other big box store for chinese goods also back in the 70's and 80's they hadd something called a tarriff on countries that was selling cr@ppy goods we don't have that anymore you blame wal mart or the gov t hmmm

Default but guess what

Wal mart is successful and you can't stand it

yep those big corporations love really really cheap labor and then people wonder what's wrong with america and wonder where are the jobs. Now you can see where the jobs are. Thanks for posting wetter.
    and thats the way they to do business so look at the labels if it ain't here do you really need it

Default Now was the pres in the 1990s hmmmmm

Despite these setbacks to free trade, the United States continued to advance trade liberalization in international negotiations in the 1990s, ratifying a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), completing the so-called Uruguay Round of multilateral trade negotiations, and joining in multilateral agreements that established international rules for protecting intellectual property and for trade in financial and basic telecommunications services.

Default http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

Your worried about chinese hmmmmmm wrong door

once you get about 20 years in working at walmart,they pretty much dunn with you,they no longer
    want you around,because they can hire somebody cheaper,two people that worked there this has happened to.

its called life I some one that worked at the hospital for over 30 years shewanted a extra day of sick day and was going to force her to retire in ayear she told kiss pay my reitirement now

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    once you get about 20 years in working at walmart,they pretty much dunn with you,they no longer
    want you around,because they can hire somebody cheaper,two people that worked there this has happened to.
    what abut other stores having self check out how many jobs are lost there I don't think walmart has those which I have never used

they just hate it when you show them truth

And litee loves walmart so, he must love communism. I knew there was something wrong with that guy lol.
    try working in a industsrty where you cost has gone thru the roof and wages are less nothen when they were in the 80's

Unions and government have forced inflation and the cost of living while holding each others hands for many years. You can blame corporations all you want but how about opening your eyes to the facts that unions priced themselves out of the competitive market and the government taxed them out even further. It is the Progressives strategy to direct blame at the rich as they did in Russia and other nations for many years. The media helps keep "SOME" people in the dark, so I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Wal-mart has sucessfully helped unempolyeement raise in the US because of its practice of using communist, no human rights(right to work), and no environmental laws, manufactoring factories in communist China. Walmart is being very sucessful at helping China destroy, what was wants the great U.S.A.
    True Communist philosophy calls for all business and industry to be owned and ran by the government. Which Maobama is working on right now.

Its not just walmart. Both cars ive bought from port city had chinese bearings, seals, and rodends thru out

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Wow! Two people.....out of 1.6 MILLION employees. Those corporate monsters!! It had to be that they were dunn with them. Couldn't have been any other reason.

BTW, when you see that squiggly line under the word "dunn", it means you , more than likely misspelled it.

I'm dunn now.