Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in???????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Unions and government have forced inflation and the cost of living while holding each others hands for many years. You can blame corporations all you want but how about opening your eyes to the facts that unions priced themselves out of the competitive market and the government taxed them out even further. It is the Progressives strategy to direct blame at the rich as they did in Russia and other nations for many years. The media helps keep "SOME" people in the dark, so I understand.
    Yeah I know those pesky unions. If we just find a way to get rid of the 11% that's left in the work force just maybe we could turn this country around. Yes you are right the unions have ruined this country. I finally get it man. Can you believe how just 11% has ruined this country so, bad the these companies will not hire anyone even though they have more money then they have ever had. Do you know of a plan I can support to help get rid of the rest of the unions since they are so bad and have ruined this country. If you hear of a plan send me a message because I will be on board. You have finally convinced me.

Thanks for the sarcasm, but you have never listened to the truth or the facts before, why start now????

Thanks for the sarcasm, but you have never listened to the truth or the facts before, why start now????
    No really I hear what you are saying the unions have ruined this country. So now I'm trying to listen to the truth and or facts. We don't have time for no more bs in this country so, lets try and get rid of the 11% that's left and just maybe we can get this country turned around. If we can get every to get paid around 10.00 to 12.00 an hour plus get some kind of government assistance we will make both sides happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Wal-mart has sucessfully helped unempolyeement raise in the US because of its practice of using communist, no human rights(right to work), and no environmental laws, manufactoring factories in communist China. Walmart is being very sucessful at helping China destroy, what was wants the great U.S.A.
    I wonder when Walmart changed it's purchasing habits? Back in the 90's they put considerable effort in buying "American Made" products. Seems a shame if they consciously deviated.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No really I hear what you are saying the unions have ruined this country. So now I'm trying to listen to the truth and or facts. We don't have time for no more bs in this country so, lets try and get rid of the 11% that's left and just maybe we can get this country turned around. If we can get every to get paid around 10.00 to 12.00 an hour plus get some kind of government assistance we will make both sides happy.
    try to buy a brick home around let's st Louis it can't be know to try to buy in Memphis guess which one is union
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 03-05-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 15D View Post
    I wonder when Walmart changed it's purchasing habits? Back in the 90's they put considerable effort in buying "American Made" products. Seems a shame if they consciously deviated.
    Daddy died and the greedy children inherit the corporation. Sam was smart enought to know people have to have good paying jobs through manufactoring here in the USA. The children didn't care and wanted more and now they are wondering were are all of there customers.
    http://www.alternet.org/economy/walm...ishing-returns

really not in my area you can't hardly get in half the time

Daddy died and the greedy children inherit the corporation. Sam was smart enought to know people have to have good paying jobs through manufactoring here in the USA. The children didn't care and wanted more and now they are wondering were are all of there customers.
    Seems plausible. Walmart will eventually be replaced by another retailer. Its just a matter of when and by whom.

Yep you got it ss12. low wages equals no extra money to purchase extra goods. I told my wife when these jobs started to leave this country we were going to pay dearly one day and guess what that day is here and now they don't have a clue how to fix it so, sad for such a rich country. Yep the kids got greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    try to buy a brick home around let's st Louis it can't be know to try to buy in Memphis guess which one is union

Might want to edit it again because, I'm still not sure what you are trying to say.

I just got back from Wal-Mart. There was a Standing Room Only crowd so I had to make an appointment for tomorrow!!! Parking lot from Row 1 to Row 20 was full also!!!

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Parking lot from Row 1 to Row 20 was full also!!!
    Was it Litey and his flock?
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Yep you got it ss12. low wages equals no extra money to purchase extra goods. I told my wife when these jobs started to leave this country we were going to pay dearly one day and guess what that day is here and now they don't have a clue how to fix it so, sad for such a rich country. Yep the kids got greedy.
    Wages are part of the equation. Taxation and regulation are the other pieces of the picture that force manufacturing overseas. If a company can't compete locally they have a couple of options; end that product line, change industries, or move overseas. If they don't, their competitors will.

If we want a leveler playing field for our local manufacturers, force the foreign companies to operate under the same regulations our locals do.

Wages are part of the equation. Taxation and regulation are the other pieces of the picture that force manufacturing overseas. If a company can't compete locally they have a couple of options; end that product line, change industries, or move overseas. If they don't, their competitors will.

If we want a leveler playing field for our local manufacturers, force the foreign companies to operate under the same regulations our locals do.

I don't disagree there are to many regulations but, I think you would also agree we need some regulations. As far as taxation if you have more people working with higher wages they will be paying more in taxes therefore the government could give tax breaks to those companies to keep these jobs here in this country but, unfortunately the government will just spend that money instead of being conservative with the extra money. If we have more people making 35,000 to lets say 45, or 50,000 a year just think what that could do for economy. Yes they would have extra money to spend therefore more demand for goods and services.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-05-2013 at 07:57 PM.

I just got back from Wal-Mart. There was a Standing Room Only crowd so I had to make an appointment for tomorrow!!! Parking lot from Row 1 to Row 20 was full also!!!
    Keep supportting communism and quit complaing about Obama when you are a big supporter of communism. I have read a lot of articles about Obama being more of a moderate republican than a democrat. If you looks at his latest policies with all of the austerity policies we is right in line with the GOP.
    With all of these republican governors and the right to work states it is looking more like a communism country. Take worker right away, get rid of environmental laws, and let the poor starve.

It's a shame that our corporations have to compete with a communism country that doesn't care about the air,water, and citizens. All of this so a few can be rich at the expensive of human life. I think that all of us could correct this problem by not buying these foreign products.

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Was it Litey and his flock?
    don't you have some corn to watch I would say go out and play in traffic but you live in hooterville

Keep supportting communism and quit complaing about Obama when you are a big supporter of communism. I have read a lot of articles about Obama being more of a moderate republican than a democrat. If you looks at his latest policies with all of the austerity policies we is right in line with the GOP.
    With all of these republican governors and the right to work states it is looking more like a communism country. Take worker right away, get rid of environmental laws, and let the poor starve.
    To say that buying at Wal-Mart supports Communism and relating the GOP to Communism must be your wishful thinking? Maobama a moderate Republican? I don't smoke that stuff or read the jibberish put out by Media Matters or MoveOn.org. Right to Work is taking the right to work away also????? Oh man, your trippin!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-05-2013 at 10:14 PM.

maybe just me but don't think Obama is big fan of walmart or visa versa

I don't disagree there are to many regulations but, I think you would also agree we need some regulations. As far as taxation if you have more people working with higher wages they will be paying more in taxes therefore the government could give tax breaks to those companies to keep these jobs here in this country but, unfortunately the government will just spend that money instead of being conservative with the extra money. If we have more people making 35,000 to lets say 45, or 50,000 a year just think what that could do for economy. Yes they would have extra money to spend therefore more demand for goods and services.
    keep talking your breaking into a conservative congrats there is hope for you yet