For Immediate Release
March 7th, 2013

Dillon Wood Launches New Website; Prepares for WoO Action

Daytona Beach, Florida (03/07/13) – Dillon Wood from Daytona Beach, Florida is the newest addition to the MSR Mafia Team and has launched a brand new website at www.DillonWood1w.com .

Wood, who is 21-years-old, is currently in his seventh year of competition in his #1w Keyser Manufacturing/Gotta Race/Rocket/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model. The team currently has their sights set on contending for the 2013 World of Outlaws (WoO) Super Late Model Rookie of the Year title.

While the first five events of the WoO tour in Georgia and Florida went well for the young driver, he would hit a road block in the final three events at his home track, Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, Florida) as he failed to qualify for all three features.

"Those last three nights at Volusia were probably three of the worst races of my life," Wood comments. "I'm usually really good there, but for various reasons we just had a tough time. I'm ready to jump back on the Outlaws tour for the next three events. I've never been to any of those tracks, but I'm excited about the opportunity."

Dillon Wood Motorsports resumes their 2013 campaign on March 22nd-24th with a trio of $10,000-to-win, World of Outlaws (WoO) Super Late Model events in the south. The action begins on Friday, March 22nd at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) before moving onto Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Mississippi) on Saturday night and concluding at Duck River Speedway (Wheel, Tennessee) on Sunday evening. For more information on the events please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Dillon Wood would like to thank all of his sponsors including Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Shocks and Springs, GottaRace.com, Rocket Chassis, Clements Racing Engine, GW Performance, All Star Graphix, Hoosier Race Tires, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services..

For more information on Dillon Wood, please visit www.DillonWood1w.com .