Default 2 Blue front Rockets, 2 Pro Powers, 50+ Weld wheels, 3 sets Ohlins, tons more MUST GO

I have a complete 2 car team I bought out and im piecing out here and on other forums. I will be selling everything so feel free to make reasonable offers.

Very late 2008 Blue front Rocket. Car was built on 12-8-2008. Was not raced till 2010. Was ran partial season in 2010, Started 2011 with it and wrecked it. Car had a stub put on at K&L Motorsports (Rocket Dealer) in Chicago, IL. Car has less than 10 nights on it since stubbed. Had wide RF option added as well. Car has all the best equipment on it. Has all new black on black body and deck. Flourescent orange frame. Frankland Elite series coated rearend, $3000 wedge fuel cell, MSD 7al box, TWM bearring cages, Out-Pace rods everywhere on car, Woodward rack, double pass radiator, Collapsable steering shaft, 16 volt battery, digital tel tach, Butlerbuilt seat, Hooker harness belts, 4 Weld wheels (2 beadlocks and 2 non locks). Car rolling no shocks asking $8850. Add a set of Ohlins that have only 2 nights at Knoxville Nationals for $2500 or a complete fresh set with no laps for $3000. Can add Bert ballspline, bell housing (with starter), drysump system, aluminum driveshaft and Stiles stainless headers for $4000. Everything but engine for $15000 obo

2008 Blue front Rocket. Car was spare car in 2008, ran as primary car in 2009, ran part of 2010 and 2011, and was used to win track championship in 2012. Has complete new black on black body and deck. Blue frame. MSD 7al box, TWM bearring cages, Out-Pace rods everywhere on car, Woodward rack, double pass radiator, Collapsable steering shaft, 16 volt battery, digital tel tach, Butlerbuilt seat, Hooker harness belts, 4 Weld wheels (2 beadlocks and 2 non locks). ATL square fuel cell. Car rolling no shocks asking $7850. Add a set of Ohlins that have only 2 nights at Knoxville Nationals for $2500 or a complete fresh set with no laps for $3000. Can add Bert ballspline, bell housing (with starter), drysump system, aluminum driveshaft and Stiles stainless headers for $4000. Everything but engine for $14000 obo

Car buyers will have options to buy spare parts and there are a lot. Bumpers, uppers, lowers, spindles, etc.

418 Pro Power. Dart aluminum block, Dart 13* aluminum heads, Crower crank and rods, Pro Power custom pistons and cam. Motor only has Knoxville Nationals and one night at local track on it since fresh. Intake to oil pan with pulleys, billet fuel pump, MSD distributor with crank trigger. Drop in and run $19250

418 Pro Power Dart aluminum block, Dart 13* aluminum heads, Crower crank and rods, Pro Power custom pistons and cam. Motor only has Knoxville Nationals and one night at local track on it. Intake to oil pan with pulleys, billet fuel pump, MSD distributor with crank trigger. Motor has 650-700 laps on it since fresh. Bill at Pro Power said its half way to a freshening. I am taking it to Pro Power this week to have a new balancer shell installed (mud stuck in crank trigger and scraped the timing marks off). Will be available mid next week. $14750

I have over 50 used Weld XL beadlocks and nons. All are 5" offset and most are beadlocks. Beadlock prices range from $125-175 depending on condition. Nons range from $60-100

I have 3 new in box Weld XL non locks. Absolutely new. Asking $150ea

I am going to move all this very fast so if you have cash and are serious about buying a quality piece call me asap. Prices are starting points. Lets deal 815-990-8865

Been getting a lot of calls. I CAN ARRANGE DELIVERY FOR EITHER CAR OR MOTORS. Its not an issue I do it everyday. Cash talks and serious buyers with cash will be suprised what the cars/engines can be had for.

Ive sold several of the wheels already as well. Will sell large lots in package deal
    Last edited by stunner; 04-09-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Guys the wheels are moving fast and ive got a couple serious parties interested in engines. I want to move the cars. I will sell them in any stage from bare roller (no shocks, trans, drysumps) to fully turnkey. If your looking to buy a car call me and setup an appointment to come look at these. I will deal.

Default Stunner disappear

Stunner, how much longer is your junk sale going to go on. B.S.ing about all your buyers lined up. Isn't it about time for you to go back to playing backyard fireman, or selling oranges at your roadside stand. Can't wait until your endless, deceptive blabbery disappears from the parts websites.

Nah im here to stay. U must watch my post so if you were more observate you would see I dont talk "about" buyers, I talk to them. Im the biggest used seller on the forums for a reason. I guarantee what I sell. Im not perfect every time but we very rarely make mistakes and take care of them if we do. Not sure what your problem is with me but if you would ever like to talk in person id be more than happy to accomodate that. My numbers in every ad I post. If theres an issue call, if not stay off my post.

Jealousy is a form of flattery!

Default team

I'm familiar with the team this stuff came from and wouldn't be worried at all if I were in the market for any of these parts, motors, or cars. Jay's always been stand up on the few things I've bought from him over the years.