FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

April 12, 2013

Brandon Kinzer Set to Debut New MB Customs/Gaerte Ride this Weekend!

(ALLEN, KENTUCKY) Brandon Kinzer and his #18 Dirt Late Model team have made a number of changes to their racing program during the off-season, not the least of which includes a switch to MB Customs racecars and Gaerte Engines. The time has come to see how the new combination will perform on the track, as BK is scheduled to kick-off his 2013 racing season this Saturday night, April 13 at the nearby 201 Speedway in Sitka, Kentucky. A weekly show will take place at 201 tomorrow evening and a $1,500 winner’s check will be on the line.

Things will heat right back up at 201 next Thursday night, April 18 when Ray Cook’s Spring Nationals Series rolls into town. Brandon will once again be on hand to battle the cars and stars of the upstart series for a $4,000 payday. The following night will see the Kinzer Motorsports team in action at the Boyd’s Speedway in Ringgold, Georgia, as the Southern Regional Racing Series (SRRS) will preside over a $3,000 to win event on April 19. You can view Brandon’s tentative 2013 schedule by pointing your web browser to www.BrandonKinzer.com.

“We are very excited to finally get our season underway tomorrow night at 201,” quoted Kinzer earlier today. “The new MB cars have been at our shop for awhile now, but we were just waiting on motors. I finally got a Gaerte powerplant in here yesterday, so we’ll be ready to roll by Saturday. We actually tested the other day with a spec motor in the car and I was very pleased with the results. I haven’t driven anything in a long, long time – maybe ever – that steered as good as that MB Customs car. That really has me pumped for the season and hopefully we start out with some strong runs right out of the box!”

Brandon and the Kinzer Motorsports team would like to thank the following marketing partners for their continued loyalty and support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Eastco Supply, Quality Oil & Gas, Art's Radiator & Welding, Fibertech Carbon Fiber Roofs, Commonwealth Chiropractic Center, MB Customs, Gaerte Engines, Ride Honda.com, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Real Racing Wheels, VP Race Fuels, Allstar Performance, Dyer's Top Rods, Design 500, Phase II Sign Supply, Ultra Shield, RaceArt Custom Helmets, Scott Performance Wire, Hypercoils, Ohlins Shocks, Out-Pace Racing Products, JB Performance, Dirt Racing Outreach, Wrisco, and High Performance Coatings.

The latest dirt on Brandon Kinzer can be found online at www.brandonkinzer.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.delphcommunications.com