Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas prices

Default gas prices

boy I like how the gas prices arebeing kept low lmfao only jumped another 20 cents this mornig and 55 cents since last monday I know tnie bubster etc will blame bush again

Yep, gas prices went up 25 cents overnight in our area. The whole country is getting fukked on gas prices and nobody is saying a word.

yeah their say some refineries are down so we have pay for their mistake and we have more oil than flipping OPEC but we won't drill or build no refineries

Quote Originally Posted by big.ed View Post
    boy I like how the gas prices arebeing kept low lmfao only jumped another 20 cents this mornig and 55 cents since last monday I know tnie bubster etc will blame bush again
    No they are now blaming the Tea Party. lol

should be blaming harry reid and nancy pelosi

I blamed Bush when it was his watch, I blame Obama when it's his watch, but why stop there? There is plenty of blame to go around. Why don't we blame all of congress as they found out during the first congressional hearing that Goldman Sach's and EXION both have cornered almost twice the allowable limit according to the SEC rules for commodity trading and failed to do anything about it. Bush didn't do anything about it and Obama isn't doing anything about it. Even your precious Tea Party isn.t doing anything about it. And why would they? These are the campaign supporters, too big to fail, or follow the SEC rules for commodity trading.

Why not blame the bail out of Wall Street? Quantitative easing is now catching up to us in inflation. Inflation is a hidden tax and we are just starting to feel the squeeze of it in Gas and other energy and food. As our dollar becomes worthless.

We could blame congress for cutting back on state funds. 14 states raised their gas tax last week and more to come. I'm trying to figure this out, federal government reduces spending to states, in order to reduce national debt and lower taxes. So far, no lower tax, but a raise in tax. National debt went up more. and it now cost us $15 more every time we fill up, not counting food prices, if you haven't looked. I'd say our government did a great job for us again.

What ever happened to monopoly laws and price fixing laws and enforcement to execute those laws. Standard Oil was broken up when there was thousands of oil companies, now there are a hand full and most of them have two names.

Why don't we blame the Bunny hugger's special interest groups that contribute money to campaign funds, or even the politicians that took that money and do their bidding. We might have extra pipe lines and refineries. We might have more new oil companies, rather than government with the EPA, red tapping upstart oil companies out of business before they ever pump a gallon. You can't even drill an oil well on your own property, even if you had the mineral rights. Lack of competition makes price fixing too easy.

Did I forget any to blame? Oh, yes I did forget some one. You people that are content with this two party system that is stacked against us, thinking tomorrow my party will fix it. I have news for you. People thought that very same thing last year, last decade, last century.
    Last edited by Bubstr; 07-16-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I blamed Bush when it was his watch, I blame Obama when it's his watch, but why stop there? There is plenty of blame to go around. Why don't we blame all of congress as they found out during the first congressional hearing that Goldman Sach's and EXION both have cornered almost twice the allowable limit according to the SEC rules for commodity trading and failed to do anything about it. Bush didn't do anything about it and Obama isn't doing anything about it. Even your precious Tea Party isn.t doing anything about it. And why would they? These are the campaign supporters, too big to fail, or follow the SEC rules for commodity trading.

Why not blame the bail out of Wall Street? Quantitative easing is now catching up to us in inflation. Inflation is a hidden tax and we are just starting to feel the squeeze of it in Gas and other energy and food. As our dollar becomes worthless.

We could blame congress for cutting back on state funds. 14 states raised their gas tax last week and more to come. I'm trying to figure this out, federal government reduces spending to states, in order to reduce national debt and lower taxes. So far, no lower tax, but a raise in tax. National debt went up more. and it now cost us $15 more every time we fill up, not counting food prices, if you haven't looked. I'd say our government did a great job for us again.

What ever happened to monopoly laws and price fixing laws and enforcement to execute those laws. Standard Oil was broken up when there was thousands of oil companies, now there are a hand full and most of them have two names.

Why don't we blame the Bunny hugger's special interest groups that contribute money to campaign funds, or even the politicians that took that money and do their bidding. We might have extra pipe lines and refineries. We might have more new oil companies, rather than government with the EPA, red tapping upstart oil companies out of business before they ever pump a gallon. You can't even drill an oil well on your own property, even if you had the mineral rights. Lack of competition makes price fixing too easy.

Did I forget any to blame? Oh, yes I did forget some one. You people that are content with this two party system that is stacked against us, thinking tomorrow my party will fix it. I have news for you. People thought that very same thing last year, last decade, last century.
    The 2010 elections seen the Democrats take severe blows and many seats lost. Why not support the same in 2014? Get the Progressives out of office and only then can reforms actually take place instead of this madness now in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The 2010 elections seen the Democrats take severe blows and many seats lost. Why not support the same in 2014? Get the Progressives out of office and only then can reforms actually take place instead of this madness now in place.
    Like the reforms the republicans made in Bush's first term, when they held both house and Senate. They wasted that creating pork spending bills and lost them because of it. Oh next time it will be different. Yeh right. It has never been different for the 70 years I've been alive.

how about the wasted fuel and oil and gas the libs won't let us touch fukk the arabs close the d@mn borders and drill baby drill ,when will somebody listen to john hoffmeister google him hemight know something lol

whatever you got to hit wallet and put it in tank, the fuel you heat home with also unless you use wood.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    how about the wasted fuel and oil and gas the libs won't let us touch fukk the arabs close the d@mn borders and drill baby drill ,when will somebody listen to john hoffmeister google him hemight know something lol
    If you blame un touched oil on lib's, who do you blame for wells that come in for oil companies and are capped for later use. I prefer to blame all untouched resources on the oil companies. They can't drill them all and drill them now and they don't want competition.

You should see the cost of fuel in India! The costliest in the world I suppose...

I blame the libs because we can not tap inti our resources or builder another refnery

I blame the libs because we can not tap inti our resources or builder another refnery

I have news for you. It's not just the Libs. Big Oil does not want these things and as they fund politicians they will get their way. They cap good wells now to use later. If they don't sell enough gas, they close a refinery. If they sell too much, they raise the price.

OUR NATURAL RESOURCES is misleading. Just because the oil comes from here, don't mean it stays here. It's a global market. Check how much oil is shipped directly from Alaska to the Far East. Check out how much goes to foreign countries from Oklahoma, yet we import from Canada, Mexico and the Middle East.

better check your resources John Hoffmeister said the same as I am saying do you know who he is google him

3.97 out here in sunny Cally....

how about limits on how long someone in the senate or house stays

how about limits on how long someone in the senate or house stays
    It's not the term limits or lack of them, causing our problem. It's money in politics. It's the two party system. Do you think for one minute, either party couldn't buy another corrupt politician each term and put him in as a candidate that you could vote for corrupt politician D or politician R?

The way I see it, with these politicians accumulating so much wealth while in office, term limits don't matter much. If he can't make his fortune in one term, he isn't smart enough to represent us.