Default Rebuild Afco Shocks

Who is the best at rebuilding Afco 13 series shocks? How do I get up with them?

Default shock re build

try shortys in tn. 865-456-4439

MCR suspension in PA did mine. Great turn around. Reasonable pricing. Excellent work.

814-774-3550

It always surprizes me when someone asks this,call afco chances are there cheaper and turn around time will be fast(after all they build them and have the parts at there disposal)9times out of 10 there cheaper and faster than the after market guys,now if your wanting setup help with your shocks and dont have a clue on the valving you want thats another story all together
    thats when you pay the after market guys(for there experience on set ups and valving),not saying they cant do a good job but im all about saving the almighty dollar,after all it takes so much time to make it that i want to hang on to it as long as i can
    just saying
    Last edited by grt74; 04-20-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Call Kenny Smith at B&O shocks he's a afco dealer and is the best at it ... I wouldn't think twice about calling anyone else... his tech service is second to none and how many shock guys will call you once a week to see if you need something and make sure your happy with what he built you...
    Kenny Smith - 336-789-6365

Quote Originally Posted by ALF401 View Post
    Who is the best at rebuilding Afco 13 series shocks? How do I get up with them?
    Kenny Smith at B&O Racing Shocks in Mt. Airy, NC.... He has done a lot of work and testing with those shock. He is very easy to talk with and very resonable on pricing. And his turn around time is excellent. Give him a call, he'll be happy to talk with you about them.

B&O Racing Shocks (Kenny Smith)..... 336-789-6365

Facebook..... B&O Racing Products

Kenny smith B&O shocks. He his the nicest guy in racing he truely appreciates every customer. And he dies call to find out how u are running. His turn around time is quick n prices are even better. B&O will treat you right

Paul Wilmoth at Quick Time Suspension. He is one of the best in the business. www.qtsuspension.com
    Joe's Race Parts
    From Mild to Wild...
    and Everything in Between
    http://www.191speedway.com
    http://www.joesraceparts.com

It looks like you got plenty of options, but here's one more. Mark Bush Racing... You can call/text him at 8124592222 or myself, Brandon at 8125983030. Like a feller above said though, afco will probably be the cheapest. Your rebuilders will be able to get more involved with your shock program if need be.

And whats the best part about Mark Bush you failed to mention........he's also one of the founders of Afco.....lol He's extremely smart...I use Kenny Smith at B&O because hes close but hes also a great guy eager to help and inform and wants your business. I had WAR contacted to do mine they did the original build and they never called me back so kind of got disappointed like they didn't want my money