Smile World of Outlaws at Lavonia...

What drivers are gonna be there ??? #49 Davenport is , and the series drivers, but who else? Hope to see NO RAIN, and a good car count, and a GREAT RACE... Maybe #101,Casey Roberts, #20 J Owens, Bloomquist, and some other Good- N.C. , Tenessee, and Georgia big boys... But I'm going for #49( He's from my hometown) and #53 Ray Cook ( I know him also)... Please post drivers that's gonna be there- Thanks !!!

Madden has it on his schedule.

And I'd sure like to see Riley Hickman again.

Quote Originally Posted by #49 Fan View Post
    What drivers are gonna be there ??? #49 Davenport is , and the series drivers, but who else? Hope to see NO RAIN, and a good car count, and a GREAT RACE... Maybe #101,Casey Roberts, #20 J Owens, Bloomquist, and some other Good- N.C. , Tenessee, and Georgia big boys... But I'm going for #49( He's from my hometown) and #53 Ray Cook ( I know him also)... Please post drivers that's gonna be there- Thanks !!!
    Jimmy Owens is my favorite driver, and as much as I'd like to see him at Lavonia, I imagine he'll be in Illinois with the Lucas series.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

Unhappy

#49 Davenport changed his schedule (per website) and aint coming... Dang- That RUINED my day and my Excitement for Friday...

I wonder whats up with JD skipping both races in Ga. and going to Ohio? I also noticed Madden has taken them both off of his schedule, I know he normally runs good at Lavonia and he probably has more laps there then any other driver that will be there.

JD was on the wrong end of a BAD Call at the WoO Smoky Mountain show last Friday.
    Thought it was great he still won the heat after Lanigan had a flat.
    WoO clearly takes care of their Regulars. Guess JD thought a Non-sanctioned race would suit him better.

Madden hasn't raced since his DQ on Tires from the SAS Tazewell Race.

Hate these two will not be at Lavonia.