Default "Moser" stock replacement axles better than stock 7.5?

So middle of last year I switched from a stock RR axle to a "superior" brand axle. Last night the track was very rough and has claimed 3 cars so far this year, a car flipping in that spot every week we have ran. Last night a car hit the hole and flipped, and when we went green again I went to pass high and hit the hole, breaking this supposedly better axle but luckilly didnt flip the car. I'm thinking about ordering a Moser or something else similar but are any replacement 7.5 axles going to take the abuse any better than a stock axle? I thought I was in the safe with an aftermarket axle but last night makes me think. And I know I could switch to a 9 inch, but dont know if the sponsor would go for that much $$ at once..

use a 28 spline center chunk from a s10,,,then saw about 2 inches off of the end of the housing and get some 28 spline nova axles,,either space the end of houseng with a piece of pipe,,or what i did was saw about 3 inches off of a nova housing and weld it to the end of my metric housing...makes the rearend 2 inches wider if you do both sides..and i have found that stock nova 28 spline axles are stronger then aftermarket 7.5 axles..

YES they are.

If I had to choose between a stock 8.5 rear end and a 7.5 with mosers which would be better?

As with many things, size does matter. I have snapped 31 spline Moser axles and they are way stronger than 28 spline. Only thing that solves the problem is a Floater rear, otherwise they are all going to snap at the drive flange sooner or later. Put the strongest ones you can get in it and keep a close eye on them. Just my .02

Dave
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports