Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Cleaner ?

Thanks R3T

We'll get to work on this size.

R2C

At what RPM do you test at or get up too? have you calculated CFM at that RPM? I ask because I was told by my engine builder not to run the R2C due to the fact that it doesn't perform as well at higher RPM's . I have been running the R2C for about 6 months now and haven't noticed any issues, and it seems to perform well for me so I haven't changed yet and it does a great job of keeping the dirt out, but my engine builder has never steered me wrong before and I don't think he has any reason to lie to me . I just would like to see some more info on it and not trying to knock the product as I said it has been working well for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TALON75 View Post
    At what RPM do you test at or get up too? have you calculated CFM at that RPM? I ask because I was told by my engine builder not to run the R2C due to the fact that it doesn't perform as well at higher RPM's . I have been running the R2C for about 6 months now and haven't noticed any issues, and it seems to perform well for me so I haven't changed yet and it does a great job of keeping the dirt out, but my engine builder has never steered me wrong before and I don't think he has any reason to lie to me . I just would like to see some more info on it and not trying to knock the product as I said it has been working well for me so far.
    If it's good enough for Josh Richards, then I would think it is good enough for anyone else. Currently #1 Super-Late driver in the country.