Default spring and bucket or long springs on front of metric????

For some reason I cant keep the buckets from rubbing on my shocks,i didn't have this problem when on the bilstein but after switching to qa1 I cant seem to get it fixexed,has any one used the long springs in the front just looking for a fix and not sure witch direction to go,thanks in advance

I run qa1 on my wissota street stock, also had some rubbing issues but the cups had I think 3 spots inside where they weld them up, I took a die grinder and knocked them down also where u mount he cup makes a difference, I move mine when installing the spring just before I jack up the lower control arm, I painted the shocks so I could see if they rubbed again, no problems in the year since I ground the cups

I always take the spring out, put the shock back on and flex the suspension to find where/if it's hitting the shock.

You can enlarge the upper shock mount hole usually enough to reposition to shock where it won't rub. If you have to make the hole too big, you can weld a washer over it.

I've never known a racing tech to care if you move the hole a little for this.