Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: setup

My grandson just bought a street stock with a great looking 3 link setup under it. It is an older car that a person we know about, built. The car was a winner most of the time. The engine that was in it was blown and there is another good one with the car with a lot of extra parts. That will be a whole new game to me trying to set up a car with a 3 link. We are the only one in the class with a 4 link, a stock type 4 link at that and he will be running against his dad.

You will link the 3 link. It has some quirks but they are fairly simple. LR bar control LR Steer and Thust (Drive) RR bar controls steer and thrust (Drive) for each tire, once you understand which tire needs more drive for looser or tighter it doesn't change much

Thanks to all who helped me get this old metric 4 link setup and going. Special thanks to setup479point2. His help here and in the private messages has been priceless. His knowledge and expertise have helped greatly. Last night the car ran laps 1/2 second faster than it has ever ran. The driver says not to change anything at all, he loves it. Now on to trying to get my grandson's 3 link that way. Need help there also.