Closest Town To Eldora Speedway With Good Verizon Wireless Service?

Default Closest Town To Eldora Speedway With Good Verizon Wireless Service?

I will have to work while attending the Dream this weekend and I am looking for a place to go near by that has good verizon wireless service for my cell phone and my mifi... I am hoping to ride my bike there so I dont have to break down camp each day.. Suggestions? Also be nice if wherever I went had a place to sit down at and work from.. Let me know

Thanks,
    Doug

St Henry has full coverage, and actually I believe North Star which is the closest "town" with 2-3 resturants, gas station just outside of town, and an ice cream place.

St Henry is a little further away(North of track 10 mins), but it has everything you'd need and then some. Not sure why you'd want all that, one of the best parts of being at Eldora is NOT having service to get bothered all weekend lol.

I also have Verizon and I get service fairly well from the campgrounds. In the pits, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ky dirttracker View Post
    I also have Verizon and I get service fairly well from the campgrounds. In the pits, not so much.
    I agree, have a iphone through Verizon works pretty good outside the track not great inside
    2014 race count:3 Attica 2 (Markham, Drown) Winchester (Bloomquist)

Henryville. Everything you need and if u pull in the subway parking lot wifi is free.