Default 06 Pro Chassis Help

I recently bought a 06 Pro Chassis, and am in need of some assistance. I got it scaled and the numbers came otut to 51.1 cross, 53 left, and 54 rear. Car is just way too tight on entry but good middle and off. What can I do, I got no setup or numbers when i bought the car and am not getting much help locally. Also my springs are LR 200, RR 175, LF 600 RF 550. The trailing arms are RR highest it will go and LR down 2 holes. Also have been trying to run a 1/2" of trail on RR but am not sure where the best place to measure that is. all help is greatly appreciated.

I guess this is a 2 link rear suspension? How much lr bite? What offset wheels are you rung on rr, can you run a spacer? Jbar rake? Usually the box tubing in front of rear tires is square you could take your measurement from there on both sides? Just some questions, best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by washeduptoo View Post
    I guess this is a 2 link rear suspension? How much lr bite? What offset wheels are you rung on rr, can you run a spacer? Jbar rake? Usually the box tubing in front of rear tires is square you could take your measurement from there on both sides? Just some questions, best of luck.
    I have 3" Offset all around, no spacer per IMCA rules. LR bite was 110#, and it was a panhard bar that is currently almost flush with the top of the axle tube.

Have you tried lowering the lf spring rate? Is this a north sport mod? Where are you springs located?

mine
    650 front springs
    same rears
    rr trailer arm 5* up to chassis
    lr trailer arm in 2 hole from top and short plug in
    track goes really dry move to top hole
    7-2 lr shock
    dry 8-2 lr
    1/2 trail
    48 cross or less
    55 or more rear when dry
    2" offset wheel except rr 3"
    make sure you check the lr mounting on the frame rail the 06's cracked the mount out pretty much on most of the west coast cars.

mine had pinto spindles in front and reworked upper mount to lower roll center
    Last edited by autoshop; 06-18-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Ok, so a correction, my LR trailing arm is top hole and RR is two holes down. My car has nova lowers and pinto spindles. Also yes it is a Northern sport mod, and I attached a few pic of rear suspension, best ones I could get.
    Attached Images Attached Images