Default Sunoco Sizzler at Richmond Raceway

June 25, 2012
    Richmond, KY – Richmond Raceway Promoters are preparing for an action packed night of racing Saturday, June 29, 2013 with the Sunoco Sizzler. All divisions will be in action including the first time debuting at Richmond Raceway are the Side by Sides. Come out and be a part of the inaugural running of the new division added to the schedule of events this weekend. No one knows exactly what to expect from them, so your guess is as good as any ones.

Gates in the grandstand area open at 6:00, admission prices for this weekend are $12 for adults, children 6-12 are $3 and kids 5 and under are FREE! If you were present last weekend and kept up with your grandstand admission ticket then you will be admitted for $8.00. On the pit side the gates open at 4:30. Admission prices are still FREE to children 5 and under, $5 for kids 6-12, and $30 for ages 13 and up. Pill draw ends at 6:00 with the drivers meeting set for 6:30 and hot laps shortly after. Raceceivers are mandatory for every driver in all divisions at Richmond Raceway. These will be checked randomly throughout the evening.

Upcoming events include 26th Paul Butterball™ Wooldridge Memorial on July 13th with the rain date set for July 20. Then the most exciting night at the track for the young race fans; Kids Extravaganza on August 3. Many more special events are planned for the season. We’ll see you trackside at 328 Greens Crossing Road, Richmond, KY 40475.

Where can I find results to the previous weeks racing. The website is not up to date and unlike all other area tracks, results seem to be nowhere to be found. I notice the car counts are dropping. Could it be because many people don't know the track is even open due to lack of interest that would be stirred up by keeping people informed of what's taking place week to week ??? The internet is FREE, it's puzzling why you wouldn't want to take advantage of FREE advertising reaching thousand of people????

You know if you would come to the races instead of getting on here and complaint about results and other stuff it might help keep the doors open.
    17j Jordon motorsports lightning chassis
    Driven by Tommy Bailey
    Owned by Matthew and Kenneth Jordon

Quote Originally Posted by wildman17j View Post
    You know if you would come to the races instead of getting on here and complaint about results and other stuff it might help keep the doors open.
    Im at the races every Sat. But Im not at every track. So I would like to see the results whether Im at that track on that night or not, and so would most fans. Drivers also would like to show their results to their SPONSORS or potential sponsors. Also when qualifying the fans want to hear the times. No speakers ? Cmon ? Look at he crowds and car counts now. Better change something! QUICK!

Webmaster is on a two week vacation in Colorado. Facebook is updated and once the webmaster is home from vacation it will be updated as well. Everyone deserves a vacation.

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me where the results are listed on facebook? I couldnt find them. Also where are the pre-vacation results posted? Must just be me but I cant find them either. Can a Results page be added to the website? That seems like it would be a simple fix.Thanks

Red face

i agree with modracer03, i'm sure everyone enjoys keeping up with other tracks results, a person can't be at every track on the same night even though we would like to be.lol

Question

Quote Originally Posted by richmondraceway View Post
    Webmaster is on a two week vacation in Colorado. Facebook is updated and once the webmaster is home from vacation it will be updated as well. Everyone deserves a vacation.
    Is the webmaster back from vacation? Still unpacking? Couldnt find 6-29 results anywhere either? How long was this vacation, as there have been results only posted once this year and thats the night Despain did it for you. Maybe you can hire him. he seems to do a good job! Also you said they were posted on facebook, Can you tell us where? Ive looked and dont see them. Please help.
    Last edited by modracer03; 07-04-2013 at 05:45 PM.