Default carb suggestions

I have the million dollar question... what's the best off the shelf 604 carb? I have heard that it is the stealth 700 cfm... I am currently running my 750 HP off my limited motor and is kinda flat down low and mid range... I'm running a big half mile that's always heavy. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Stealths is good. Before you drop a ton of money call up AED down the road their stuff is good too. They also like all the low drag stuff in the rear to free the rpms up all that crap you know how it is.

Call John @ JDR Performance, 417-859-2353
    I had never dealt with a carb guy before and have been extremely happy with his product and service, hands down the best out there.

Ditto what rancinjj said...John @ JDR is great.
    I had an issue on a Saturday morning and called him in a panic.
    He called me back and told me what to do to fix the problem...we fixed it...and in the rush of trying to get everything else going we just went about our business and headed to the race track...I never thought to call him to say, "hey, thanks, that got us going."
    About 2 hours later he called me back just to make sure we were good to go. That's customer service!
    And we have not spent a bunch of money with him. He treats even his small customers great.